CuckoldFart.com

Life long cuckold sissy part 1 Marie part 2 of 4

Sants

After Marie's tryst with her ex in our bed, she was apologetic for a while. Sexually we were always "good", but I found myself thinking about that night I caught them often. And I would go down on her imagining she had just got fucked by him. I felt I was crazy! Marie was having some financial woes, and took a second job at a nearby mall. She worked late every night coming home at 11 or 12 as she had to clean up etc. sometimes I would meet her there, but my job had me up early in the morning.

One weekend, I was to go on a trip to Atlantic City with some friends. Some cancelled, and the other guys wanted to come back early so I decided to come back home. I got home about midnight, and the place was dark. Marie wasn't home. I ran down to the 7/11 next to the bar I met her, and I saw her car in the parking lot. I figured she was with her girlfriends but the

pang in my stomach made me feel suspicious after what happened.

I went in 7/11 getting what I needed, and when I came out I saw her by her car talking to these two guys. We were both 27 at the time, and I recognized the one guy as Brian who had been a coworker at the store she was working at. Brian wasn't even 21! They were just talking by her car. The he made a move on her kissing her, his friend also in close proximity to them. She seemed to resist pulling away, and appeared drunk. Then he kissed her again as her arms went around his waist. I was hurt, but my dick was hard! She pulled away and the other guy who was pressing up against her from behind, also kissed her. Then they all started to get in her car, as I didn't know what to do. So I drove back to the apartment and parked in the back lot going in the front door which we never used. I was beside myself. So I waited in the dark with the idea to catch them.

There was one

other problem. I had three months left on the lease, and with my name on it, I feared she would leave me, and leave me high and dry on the rent and I really wasn't financially able to swing it myself. So, it was at that moment that I realized I wasn't going to stay with her, and had to "string her along" for a few months while she cheated and lied. And it was that moment I went from a sad, pathetic boyfriend to someone who sought to experiment with my sexual desires.

They did come home. I heard the door to the back door open. Our apartment had a bedroom, living room, dining room, and kitchen. We had a deck connecting the living room to the bedroom. And there were entrances to the deck from both rooms. So, I snuck out there to see what was happening. They went in and had some beers, I almost got caught when she opened the patio door to let the air in. They sat on the couch, her in between the two. One of them asked, "your

boyfriend isn't coming home tonight?"

"Oh no," she said, "he is out with his geeky friends until tomorrow." She scratched his back lightly and said," we are all alone." Then he turned and kissed her, as her skirt rode up a little. The other guy I didn't know sat as she spread her leg onto his lap, and he began to caress her thigh. My dick was hard while I watched through the window. She then told them she would be right back. I quietly went to the bedroom where the window was already open, and watched her dress in an outfit I had bought for her! A black corset, panties, and stockings with garters. Then she called them in pulling off all the covers on the bed. She had one pillow and had taken out her vibrator.

The boys came in and I think their cocks grew hard with mine. She laid on the bed looking at them. " pull up a chair", she said. One sat on the chair the other the ottoman while

she laid on the bed spread eagled. "This is what I have to do for myself usually boys, a girl can't seem to get a good fuck around here." That hurt but i was too excited to be too hurt. She put the vibrator to her panties. She moaned lightly. "What's a girl to do", she said pulling her panties aside placing the vib on her clit. One of the guys was rubbing his crotch. "Maybe you can help me?"

They pounced one guy took the vib and held it, while the other stood next to her face and took out his cock which she immediately started sucking. I wanted to jerk off so badly! And I wished I had my camera! One guy was getting his dick sucked which she commented on his size and girth saying she wasn't used to that. The other was licking and sucking her clit her trimmed hair soaked from her juices. He had pulled his clothes off. "Should I wear a condom", he said getting to his knees.

"Fuck no",

she said taking Brian's cock out of her mouth, her voice raspy from his precum. He started to fuck her hard. She has small tits but big nipples and they were rock hard as she arched her back taking him telling him to give her what she "really needs". Brian was dick smacking her in her face which drove her crazy. "Tim told me you liked that", he said. Tim was their store manager, and my Marie apparently had had him also!

The three of them fucked and sucked for a good 45 minutes, my balls were filled with cum myself. They had each came twice, one in her cunt, the other in her mouth. Then they dped her and one came in the place I wasn't even allowed to go!

When they seemed good and finished, the sheets stained with sweat and cum, the room torn apart with sheets and blankets and clothes, I decided to "come home". I snuck down off the patio and went around to the front of the apartment and noisily opened

the door. I heard scurrying as I went into the kitchen pretending not to hear it. When I got to the bedroom, Marie, in her lingerie and vibrator on the nightstand. The guys were gone, surely out via the deck.

"What are you doing back", she said putting her arms around me. I explained how they weren't staying, and asked what she was up to. She came up with a story she was horny, and was masterbating, and wanted to take pictures for me. I made out with her, though she said she was tired, I forced my hand into her soaked cum laden panties and started to finger her, their jizz in my hand. I heard a thump, and I am sure it was them jumping down the 4 feet from the deck to the ground. They had seen me doing this. I pulled off her panties and went down on her despite objections that she wasn't "clean" as she had not showered after the gym. I didn't take no for an answer, and snacked on her conquest of two young men an hour

earlier. Then I kissed her and fucked her. Cumming where they had.

When she passed out, I went to the bathroom hiding those panties as well. I jerked off again. I knew we would soon be done, but it was ok. I was going to make the most of it.post-931-0-34644000-1405519221_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Cuckold Tests

• 2 years later...