CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Bed And Breakfast

captainblack

Wives,

Have you and your cuckold wanted to visit New York City, but thought hotels were just too expensive?

Have you wanted to get fucked by one or more New York City alpha males while cucky is denied?

Well you are in luck.  I am here to announce the New York City cuckold bed and breakfast.  It is located in an upscale discrete neighborhood with plenty of resturants and shops, about 12 minutes from Wall Street and the Brooklyn Bridge.

Amenities include 2 bedrooms, full bath, kitchen, coffee maker, tv/dvd, high speed internet access, and all the attention from local bulls you can handle.

The price is much lower than any hotel and you have a full flat for your use and enjoyment.

Contact me via private message to book your stay and the experience of a lifetime.

CB

• Like 4

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

Wives,

Have you and your cuckold wanted to visit New York City, but thought hotels were just too expensive?

Have you wanted to get fucked by one or more New York City alpha males while cucky is denied?

Well you are in luck.  I am here to announce the New York City cuckold bed and breakfast.  It is located in an upscale discrete neighborhood with plenty of resturants and shops, about 12 minutes from Wall Street and the Brooklyn Bridge.

Amenities include 2 bedrooms, full bath, kitchen, coffee maker, tv/dvd, high speed internet access, and all the attention from local bulls you can handle.

The price is much lower than any hotel and you have a full flat for your use and enjoyment.

Contact me via private message to book your stay and the experience of a lifetime.

CB

What a wonderful idea - good luck with the new venture.

This is just an awesome idea.  I am so amazed !!!

I just wish my wife would be the slightest open to the idea of this... would definitely book your bed and breakfast...  certainly would use the excuse of work to make myself invisible as much as possible for you to take control and romance her.  I know she would luv it.... can only imagine the rest of the adventure once you have opened new doors for her.

good luck honey -

sincerely cd_michelle

Thank you so much Michelle! 

I do hope some peopel take advantage.  This came about because my tenant of many years decided to move home to Salt Lake City.  I decided to give this a try and see if I could pay the mortage with resonable prices to kinky couples. 

Hotel rooms in NYC run fairly pricy, I have seen small rooms for $400/night.  I am looking at about $100/night for the 2 bedroom flat.  It may go up or down depending on what I find my associated costs to be.  Of course there is the extra benifit of the land lord being an experienced bull who has others he can call on as well to help with making a wife feel welcome and taken care of.

I need to get 14 nights a month to cover my mortage at $100/night, so I hope people contact me if they are interested in a trip to NYC.

CB