CuckoldFart.com

A Sharing Difference

KennyG

I am going to really PO a lot of people on this site in what I am about to post.

On this site it appears to me that most post are all about the husband, his desires and pleasure.  

I have not find a post that the husband should respect the wife’s decision to how far things progress and find it OK if she desires to stop being in a sharing relationship.

I also, cannot locate any posts that discuss protecting the husband/wife relationship and the wife when she is with someone else.

I believe most husbands really love their wives and want to continue a life-long relationship with her.

I am different than most of the individuals posting on this site. I am a dominating husband that finds eating cum filled pussy, cleaning wife’s lover, or sucking her lover to an erection repulsive.  I do not condemn you if this you are into. I really hate comments that all men that share their wife end goal is this behavior. 

It is not a turn on for me to be insulted about the size of my dick.  And one will be on the fighting side of me if they did.

My first wife was a major cheat that enjoyed the company of other men.  It was something I did not talk her into. I did not discourage or encourage her sexual actives’ but enjoyed and benefited from her adventures.  I would verbally tell her she looked smoking hot when she worn slutty clothes.  When on vacation or out of town week-end, she often openly flirted with men she found attractive. In a teasing tone of voice, I often would tell her, “Looks like you will really make his day, if you took him back to our room and showed him a good time.”

The first time I told her, she looked like a deer in headlights; she now knew I was aware of her cheating. 

Shortly afterwards, I believed she wanted to test my reaction.  She asked, “Would you really be OK with it if I did and not want a divorce?” 

“Sure I am OK with it, I love you.  I want you to be happy and have fun. It is not like you have not cheated on me before. I believe you still love me. And you keep coming back to me. I am still here.”

I then kissed her, sliding the room key into her hand.

Through her lovers, she became more talented in giving me blow jobs, deep throating, and swallowing. She became more verbal during sex, and even learned to enjoy talking like a slut. 

She dressed sexier when we went out of the area. She would go bra-less and panty less. She would even wear skirts that stopped just below her pussy when standing.

One day she asked me; “I know this is asking a lot from you, but Greg (her lover at the time), wants to fuck my virgin ass. He has given me some different size butt plugs. He said once I got to use to one size, move up to the next size.  Once I am comfortable with the biggest plug, it will not hurt when he takes my ass cherry.  Don’t hate me; I know you have wanted to fuck my ass for years. If you will help me inserting them and getting use the biggest one, I will do anything you desire for a week-end. “

Sorry I regressed from my desire to show others there are men that desire to share their wife, but still want a strong marriage relationship with traditional sex practices. I contend there are many men like myself that desire a life in which the sharing does not consume their life.

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 months later...

I wish I had seen this thread before. Guess I should start a post of what you mention.

Also,

I am different than most of the individuals posting on this site. I am a dominating husband that finds eating cum filled pussy, cleaning wife’s lover, or sucking her lover to an erection repulsive.  I do not condemn you if this you are into. I really hate comments that all men that share their wife end goal is this behavior. 

It is not a turn on for me to be insulted about the size of my dick. 

I am totally with that and against the prejudgment that any husband who shares his wife is - or eventually will become - a submissive, sissy cuck. As stated in my profile, I am not into humiliation, chastity, forced stuff, abstinence etc, just want my wife to have pleasurable passionate sexual experience with other partner(s).

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Our discussion of the lifestyle is precisely to exchange ideas and experiences of the particulars.  Similar to a TV show, we all have normal lives after the show is over.  We all have families, children, jobs and a mortgage.   Some couples live for the enjoyment of a wine collection, or traveling the world or the opera.  For us it is the pleasure and refinements of shared sex.   If it consumes our lives, then it can be a problem.  Just like blowing your check on opera tkts or paying too much for a rare wine....

Most time, I enjoy the details and the humiliation.  Other times, she is in a relationship and we hardly discuss it.  I am happy to know she is content.  Like a long married couple, sometimes you dont need words; you have this higher level of communication and that is sufficient.  the extra semen stuck to her labia doesnt require further explanation... ;)