CuckoldFart.com

Wifes New Friend Knows I Am A Cuckold

cuck70

Last night my wife was out with a new girlfriend and shetold her about cheating on me.

The friend asked to meet me so i went to the bar andi was told by my wife that i needed to explain my pleasure of knowing that my wife is cheating on me.

I got an instant hard on and proceeded to explaining that my wife deserved a bigger man and the friends. Smirk and laughter almost made me cum.

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

A few weeks ago my wife friend call and ask to speak with my wife I told her she is not home she starts laughing and ask did you wife went again with or sexy lover? And then she said I don't blame her you are a great husband but you can't give her what or young lover give her. I was in shock.

• Like 1

A few weeks ago my wife friend call and ask to speak with my wife I told her she is not home she starts laughing and ask did you wife went out again with or sexy lover? And then she said I don't blame her you are a great husband but you can't give her what or young lover give her. I was in shock.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have had  to explain to my SIL (who is also a slut)  twice.  Similarly, I got a raging hard on. 

First time she was over one Saturday as my wife was getting ready to go to a BBQ with her lover.  SIL sat on the bed and asked so where are you going?  Wife answered bluntly:  "with my other man" maybe expecting her sister to feel embarrassed and stop asking.  SIL doesnt know the word embarrassed or subtlety.    So she turns to me as I am kneeling on the carpet  applying cream to my wifes legs and ass.   " And you are just cool with your wife going out with the other guy?"   my wife replied for me:  "As soon as I get back, he gets his food"   she persisted:  "but you wont be back until dawn!"  "then I will feed him double ration"  said my wife

SIL really wanted to know how i felt:  "um but you are eating leftovers brother; you stick your tongue up there and swallow his cum!"   wife continued;  "thats how he enjoys me"    "but dont you like a tight pussy"  wife:  "he likes it really loose and wet dont you?"   thats when my dick sprung to attention.  "exactly.  I believe in equal rights and women should also be allowed by society to sleep around"  SIL concluded: you are an excellent husband.

Next time she had brought her kids over to spend night.  she ended up staying also (which she frequently does)   She didnt know that my wife was again planing on sleeping over at her BFs place.  So again she watched as I helped her to get ready and send her out the door.   after pizza we both lay on the bed watching TV. 

she brought up the subject again:  how often does she see him?  I replied that she sees him about every other day and sleeps over on week-ends.   She said" sorry to be curious but are you two having intercourse or are you dry?"  I said no no, we are indeed. we have a very normal intimate life.  she said:  so basically she is having intercourse with both you.  Yes I said, exactly.  Only that in that area he is like man #1 so I try not to mess things up for him to much before his turn.  "What do you mean?" she asked

I hesitated but replied:  Well he thinks that we dont have a sex life.  So if he are having intercourse, I dont orgasm or I cum outside.  "really? wow! So you do that just so HE can be comfortable"  I said Yes, she enjoys it with him, so I want them both to feel comfortable.  Also he doesnt wear a condom and she likes to feel she only has his cum inside her.    "So it is true that when it is your turn, you are licking her and she is wet from him"  exactly I said  "but when you fuck her, doesnt she feel lose"  I said: veeery lose but it helps me because that way I last longer.  "So you like this then!?.  I mean it gets you excited to imagine that right now she could be naked with another man on all fours with him behind pushing a thick penis into her"   I looked at the clock and said that they probably are already fucking because they werent going out tonight; just his place.   

"you are horny" she said as she saw a tent in my cotton shorts.  Sorry I replied with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement.  "Has she told you who gives it to her better?"  I replied him of course. that is the whole point.  his cock is longer, thicker and has a helmet head.  it makes her feel more.  also, I treat her like a loving spouse.  he gives it to her like a whore.   "what about your size"   Mine is small and skinny.  she asked me to show her just as a matter of conversation.  Since I was hard, I pulled the shorts down .  she hesitated "its not all that small, I dont know why she says that"  I replied "she has had large ones and I like it when she says I am smaller.  Also, the fact that she is so stretched when she comes home is because they are indeed larger.