CuckoldFart.com

Any Cuck Wants A Bull For His Wife?

A_UK_BULL

Cuckold Tests

I want a bull for my wife.

Debs played with a couple of different guys in the past, but was put off by a guy that cancelled more than one arranged meeting. She hasn't played for about 8 years now.

I would love her to find a reasonably hung bull to fuck her regularly and show her what great sex really is. I would happily be made to wear a chastity cage, while only being allowed to eat her pussy.

We are on holiday for a week at the end of the month and I hope to get her interested in other guys again while we are there.

We live near Colchester (UK), and any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Dave

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I want a bull for my wife.

Debs played with a couple of different guys in the past, but was put off by a guy that cancelled more than one arranged meeting. She hasn't played for about 8 years now.

I would love her to find a reasonably hung bull to fuck her regularly and show her what great sex really is. I would happily be made o wear a chastity cage, while only being allowed to eat her pussy.

We are on holiday for a werk at the end of the month and I hope to get her interested in other guys again while we are there.

We live near Colchester (UK), and any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Dave

I know how you feel Dave, It's disappointing when they don't want to play with other men any more.

Mine hasn't played away for many years now, but I still live in hope that one day some will tickle her fanny.

Bryan