CuckoldFart.com

London: Cuckold Intro Course For Visitors

Oldercock

Fantasise about watching your wife get fucked by a stranger? 

You have talked to her and she is intrigued - but nervous?

Part of her worry about local people finding out? Just inhibited?

A sensitive introduction while you are on a trip, far from family and friends could be the answer....

If you are visiting London or nearby and staying in a nice hotel then get in touch!

I am a mature, experienced Bull, not a crude, "treat 'em rough, insult the husband" type but a refined, educated, subtle man who wants you both to have a good time and leave with an enthusiasm for the lifestyle. I am more appropriate for mature couples - unless she has older man fantasises! But happy to consider all applications!

Contact here and I will provide email etc

• Like 4

Cuckold Tests

Well, I thought I'd get more of a reaction! Maybe it's treat 'em rough and crude husband humiliation that is wanted. Maybe I should get together with another bull who goes for those that prefer that! Either way the service would, of course be, "pro bono cuckoldo" :)

• Like 1

Yes, that's the way I look at it - and the best husbands like to be something along the lines if co-conspiritors provinding, as you say, tips as to what they like or ore afraid to ask. Often they like to have a drink and chat together afterwards too.

Certainly that is the sort of couple I have enjoyed in the past and that I would like to meet again now

• Like 3

My last regular couple were very much along these lines, we all had a great time! He loved it when he watched and he also loved it when he was sent away. She was a little bit shy but they used to discuss meets in detail afterwards and he would tell me what she had particularly liked or would like me to try next time. When he held her open for me she told him that she had loved it - seeing it as a formal hand over and giving me full exclusivity....

We would have breakfast all together if we had stayed in a hotel, but he always had his own room on those occasions. Happy days!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sounded like a great opportunity.

Of course getting the wife to agree is the sticking point.

But who knows, after I get Mandy broken in with this Spanish guy she might be up for more adventures.

Gatwick would be where we would meet.

But I won't count my chickens..... It can be like wading through porridge trying to corrupt your wife!

• Like 1

Hi Madmajor and twbacuck,

I agree, I hate all the "slut", whore", "ruin" crap - we are here for a fun time for all and the woman is the one who makes it all possible! I don't want to "ruin" her sweet, delectable pussy - I want to make her spend moments of ecstasy where her pussy is the centre of a joyous universe of pleasure!

Yes Madmajor - she is the princess and, apart from pleasing her, my role is to help you experience the rush of conflicting emotions - love, anger, jealousy, humiliation, extreme sexual excitement etc that is what the true (imho) cuck husband gets off on - it is the intensity of emotion that does it, a high that keeps him coming back for more and is the source of his pleasure.

Similarly, there is no need for all the crude insults to the husband, isn't it enough that another man's cock is buried in his woman's pussy? How does laughing at his cock rate as even on the same level as his wife saying "fuck me, please" to another man in front of him???

It takes all sorts, that's all i can say :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...