CuckoldFart.com

My Wife's First Time

Harold SMW

Well I think I've got my wife started, so wanted to share my story, which is turning me on just thinking about it again.

My wife is a 27 year old Filipino, with a tight body and perky tits, and a shaved pussy. 

We recently took a trip to Melbourne, and after a night out my wife wanted to get a massage together. We weren't able to find any massage shops open at the time, so I suggested having somebody come to our unit for a massage. She had joked earlier about having a male masseur, so I explored this option.

A quick google found a couple of guys in the suburb who offered call out services, and quite clearly offered more than a massage. I asked my wife if she wanted me to send him a text and ask about prices. I could tell she was nervous, but excited at the same time. We found out what services he provided, and had him send a pic of himself. Again, my wife was somewhat excited to see his body, which was well toned. 

I suggested to my wife that we have him come around and give her a massage, and then if she felt comfortable, we could let things happen from there. 

The guy turned up, and I led him upstairs to our unit, where my wife was already laying topless, face down on the bed. He quickly stripped down to his underwear, and started massaging my wife. I was laying on the bed next to them both, feeling excited watching another man touching my wife. The massage continued for about 30 minutes, during which time I went and had a shower. Not knowing what he was doing to my wife during this time was a huge turn on.

When I returned, he was still massaging her, however I could tell he was nearly finished. I played down again, and started playing with my cock, which was quite hard by now. He started massaging her thighs, and from where I was laying I could see his hand moving up her inner thigh, which seemed close to her pussy. The rubbing continued until I noticed my wife starting to move her hips up and down slightly, obviously enjoying what he was doing to her pussy. I didn't waste any time in getting my pants off, and continue to rub my cock in front of them both. He was going faster by now, and I could tell she was wet when I heard that sloppy wet pussy noise. 

After my wife was clearly turned on and enjoying the treatment, I whispered to her to turn over so we could both enjoy seeing her perk tits. She rolled over and opened her legs, allowing the guy to go down on her and lick her pussy. My wife started running her hands through his hair, and I could hear her quietly moaning in pleasure. I thought this was the right time to ask her if she wanted to be fucked. She simply nodded her head. I gave the masseur a nod, and he didn't waste any time  getting his hard cock into her pussy. My wife pulled her knees up, allowing him to push his cock all the way into her wet pussy. 

I was so turned on by this time, and in some ways not fully believing what I was seeing. I thought this was a good time to join in, so I pulled her around so I could angle my cock into her mouth, while watching the guys cock ram into her little pussy. I nearly came at this moment, but wanted to keep the moment going for as long as possible. 

The masseur continued fucking her hard. I could tell he was trying his best to make my wife cum, however he couldn't go the distance and blew his load in her pussy. He excused himself to go the bathroom, leaving me with my turn. I quickly flipped my wife over onto her front, and slipped my cock right in to her well stretched, sloppy pussy. I came in seconds, having let it build up for so long. 

We both looked at each other with smiles on our faces, and I knew straight away that we would be doing this again. She later said next time she wants to have a lot more drinks beforehand... so perhaps me and the next lucky guy can be a little more adventurous next time!

• Like 7

CUCKOLD TEST

Well I think I've got my wife started, so wanted to share my story, which is turning me on just thinking about it again.

My wife is a 27 year old Filipino, with a tight body and perky tits, and a shaved pussy. 

We recently took a trip to Melbourne, and after a night out my wife wanted to get a massage together. We weren't able to find any massage shops open at the time, so I suggested having somebody come to our unit for a massage. She had joked earlier about having a male masseur, so I explored this option.

A quick google found a couple of guys in the suburb who offered call out services, and quite clearly offered more than a massage. I asked my wife if she wanted me to send him a text and ask about prices. I could tell she was nervous, but excited at the same time. We found out what services he provided, and had him send a pic of himself. Again, my wife was somewhat excited to see his body, which was well toned. 

I suggested to my wife that we have him come around and give her a massage, and then if she felt comfortable, we could let things happen from there. 

The guy turned up, and I led him upstairs to our unit, where my wife was already laying topless, face down on the bed. He quickly stripped down to his underwear, and started massaging my wife. I was laying on the bed next to them both, feeling excited watching another man touching my wife. The massage continued for about 30 minutes, during which time I went and had a shower. Not knowing what he was doing to my wife during this time was a huge turn on.

When I returned, he was still massaging her, however I could tell he was nearly finished. I played down again, and started playing with my cock, which was quite hard by now. He started massaging her thighs, and from where I was laying I could see his hand moving up her inner thigh, which seemed close to her pussy. The rubbing continued until I noticed my wife starting to move her hips up and down slightly, obviously enjoying what he was doing to her pussy. I didn't waste any time in getting my pants off, and continue to rub my cock in front of them both. He was going faster by now, and I could tell she was wet when I heard that sloppy wet pussy noise. 

After my wife was clearly turned on and enjoying the treatment, I whispered to her to turn over so we could both enjoy seeing her perk tits. She rolled over and opened her legs, allowing the guy to go down on her and lick her pussy. My wife started running her hands through his hair, and I could hear her quietly moaning in pleasure. I thought this was the right time to ask her if she wanted to be fucked. She simply nodded her head. I gave the masseur a nod, and he didn't waste any time  getting his hard cock into her pussy. My wife pulled her knees up, allowing him to push his cock all the way into her wet pussy. 

I was so turned on by this time, and in some ways not fully believing what I was seeing. I thought this was a good time to join in, so I pulled her around so I could angle my cock into her mouth, while watching the guys cock ram into her little pussy. I nearly came at this moment, but wanted to keep the moment going for as long as possible. 

The masseur continued fucking her hard. I could tell he was trying his best to make my wife cum, however he couldn't go the distance and blew his load in her pussy. He excused himself to go the bathroom, leaving me with my turn. I quickly flipped my wife over onto her front, and slipped my cock right in to her well stretched, sloppy pussy. I came in seconds, having let it build up for so long. 

We both looked at each other with smiles on our faces, and I knew straight away that we would be doing this again. She later said next time she wants to have a lot more drinks beforehand... so perhaps me and the next lucky guy can be a little more adventurous next time!

Lucky man... congrats!

(Got any pictures of this hottie?)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Harold SMW...I hope you don't mind, but I've taken the liberty of posting a few pics of your sexy wife here on this thread.

These are all pics you have posted of her on other threads.

It was great reading your story about the trip to get a message and your wife getting fucked ...first by her masseur...and then you enjoying her "sloppy seconds"!

Your wife has some gorgeous legs...and tempting cleavage and tits!

I just thought her pics might be enjoyed by others reading the story.

Good luck...and hope to hear of more hotwife adventure tales.

Thanks

DomBull4U

post-1252-0-43666000-1451195836_thumb.jpg

post-1252-0-95149500-1451195868_thumb.jpg

post-1252-0-02071700-1435742802_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Congrats.  I bet you will never forget your first time.  I know we didn't.  Years later I asked my wife what her favorite MMF encounter was her favorite and she immediately said , "Our first"

She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind.  I moved in front and let her suck me.  It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me

• Like 2

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress.  Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived.  Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed.  He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best.  They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped.  After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

P-8C.jpg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, robert smith said:

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress.  Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived.  Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed.  He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best.  They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped.  After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

P-8C.jpg

So hot to see how focused she is while masturbating

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy.  We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed.  Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him.  It was quite a turn on for me.  I sat back enjoying the show.  Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth.  She obliged and kept sucking.  Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop.  Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth.  She swallowed almost all of his cum.  He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed.  What a way to start our first MMF encounter.  When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave.  She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style.  He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed.  I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides.  Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more.  When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her.  She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind.  I moved in front and let her suck me.  It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know f it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her. 

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated.  He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep.  In the morning  I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again.  I asked her what she thought about everything that happened.  She asked me if I had a good time.  I assured her I had and she said great.  I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet

P-8E.jpg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, robert smith said:
   When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy.  We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed.  Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him.  It was quite a turn on for me.  I sat back enjoying the show.  Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth.  She obliged and kept sucking.  Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop.  Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth.  She swallowed almost all of his cum.  He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed.  What a way to start our first MMF encounter.  When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave.  She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style.  He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed.  I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides.  Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more.  When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her.  She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind.  I moved in front and let her suck me.  It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know f it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her. 

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated.  He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep.  In the morning  I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again.  I asked her what she thought about everything that happened.  She asked me if I had a good time.  I assured her I had and she said great.  I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet

P-8E.jpg

I love yoga