CuckoldFart.com

West Tennessee Bull Looking for long term cuck couple...

Sldghmmr444

Searching for local cuck couples in west and mid Tennessee. Contact me if in need of assistance of any kind. Kik messenger is sldghmmr444 or [email protected] Dominant Bull. Understand and play within the Cuckold dynamic at all stages of wants, needs, and desires from curious to experienced couples. Hung, thick, athletic, dominant. I understand that it is a three way relationship. The cuckold relationship requires a dominant bull that can handle both the cuck and the Hot wife. This requires a dominant bull to handle both of their needs. Sit back and watching me pound your woman, or prepping her and me before I cum inside, or join in as I claim her. The dynamic is wide open and as long as there is respect and communication it works. I specialize in BDSM dynamic of power exchange, the submissive Hotwife being my cumslut fucktoy to use her entire body for my pleasure, and cuck hubby is to facilitate my wants, needs and desires. This is extreme cuckolding experience, so only serious enquirers please.

A73A7633-6F84-432B-84D1-EFEED259D02E.jpeg

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST