CuckoldFart.com

When The Lover Knows...

NicoRuth

When the lovers know that I know about their relationship w my wife, the feeling is even better, been there in the same room seen all the pleasure other men can give to my wife, is an indescribable feeling, been able to hear to my wife wile she is close to orgasm telling to her lover how much better he is than me in bed, is priceless; I had the fortune to witness my wife telling to her lover wile he was drilling her, that she can't feel my little tool when I am inside her and that it was the reason she need him to never stop fucking her... It was awesome, the guy couldn't hold it and started to pump his seed inside her right there. I ejaculate on myself of course at the same time that he was emptying his balls inside my wife...

My only regret, I wasn't filming them that day lol

But It is one of my best memories... I really LOVE been a CUCKOLD!!

This same guy just fucked my wife last Saturday after a hotel party for Hotwives and BBCs. And the events that develope when he showed up in to our hotel room made me think that I definitively am evolving as a cuckold, allowing things to happen, that I never though I would agree to... Check out some pics and how it happened in my blog:

https://iamcuckold.blogspot.com/2016/09/evolving-as-cuckold.html?zx=aad6c899f42d929f

post-15018-0-50355500-1474534932_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

I just wish my wife had allowed me to be present when she fucked our best friend, I would have loved the sheer humiliation of him knowing that I was knowingly allowing him to fuck her.  Just to see his big bareback cock sliding deep inside her, to hear her moaning in orgasm, to see him deposit his bucket-loads of seed inside her would have been wonderful.

• Like 1

I usually watch my wife getting fucked...It is a marvelous sight.The only problem is the attitude of the lover.Some believe that they are "superior" by fucking my wife and they become disrespectful.You see,here in Greece,people see cuckolds as impotent,small cocked etc...On time I had a wager with an asshole my wife brought home.He started talking big and I told him that if he had a bigger cock than me,I had to fuck him in the ass,before he fucks my wife.If not,I would leave the house for three days and they could do whatever they wanted.He agreed,as my wife smirked.As it was expected,he was 4 inches shorter...I rammed his ass and then he left like a beaten puppy.But,thank God most of our lovers are mice guys and we make clear to them that we are not into humiliation.