Cuckold Tests

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Black cuckold boy said:

Fuck that sounds SO Fucking good OMG I love seeing her with big FAT Cock in her and My treat afterwards leave me a big load to clean. The Thicker the Better.

mine is 8 1/2 and very thick and I have huge balls and shoot a huge load .I would tell her to make you suck me hard for her and thank me for fucking her with my huge dick I would get her to make you rim my ass while I stroke it to the balls till I fill her cunt full then she can ride your face and push my load in your mouth and she would make sure you got every drop 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, scthickbull said:

mine is 8 1/2 and very thick and I have huge balls and shoot a huge load .I would tell her to make you suck me hard for her and thank me for fucking her with my huge dick I would get her to make you rim my ass while I stroke it to the balls till I fill her cunt full then she can ride your face and push my load in your mouth and she would make sure you got every drop 

Just the thought makes me want to Cum. I love to suck big white cock anyway.  Would you Pull out and give me a taste of your  big white cock too. Can I suck your big white Balls Sir? I love Heavy Cummers and eating Thick cum