CuckoldFart.com

My slut wife Bea

cuckold dream

Cuckold Tests

cuckold dream....

Hubby, I would love to help you fulfill your cuck fantasies. Bea obviously loves the beach. It gives her a good chance to ex-pose her body.

We should plan a beach vacation where Bea would spend her time sunning and enjoying the beach....and would enjoy being my slut for the week. All 3 of us would enjoy it.

Your sexy wife would be the slut that you want her to be. I would use her as I wished...maybe even collar her for the week. We'll lock you up for the week...and your wife would keep control of your key. You'd be able to get some nice pics of her laying out in the sun...your cuck cage key dangling between her tits.

Cuckold dream....if this sounds good to you I want you to post a pic of Bea showing her pussy. The meaning will be clear...you, Bea's cuck husband, wants me to have his wife's pussy. 

Show me you do, cucky....show everyone what a good cuck you will be...and how bad you want it.

DomBull4U

tumblr_nn0nnu4WJC1tx95xco1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

cuckold dream....nicely done,cucky! Off to a good start!

Let's try a second step....

Post another pic of Bea...again showing her pussy. Again the meaning is clear...you want me to take your wife's pussy.Take it...and make it MINE!

This time, along with the pic....I want you to write what you want cucky. Write that you are offering me your wife's pussy...and you want me to own it. Put it in your words.

Show me...and everyone...what a good cuck you are going to be.

I have every confidence in you cuckold dream....you were meant to be a cuck!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...