CuckoldFart.com

Wife out on town full of lovers cum

jennysam

Jenny's fuck buddy/Lover came to watch Formula 1 at our house today but they were planning going back to his house after the race. It didn't get to the end and they were so wanting to fuck each other that they slipped out early , We have kids so nothing could happen here but he whispered to me , "You OK if we slip back to mine? my cock is aching to slip into Jenny's wet pussy , She just came back in and slipped her wet finger in my mouth and whispered she was soaking wet imagining my 9" cock filling her up soon. So i'm gonna take her back to mine and fuck the life out of now mate if that ok with you?.

Yes , take her now , i said , but dont keep her too long , we are going out for a drink later with some other friends. 

No Worries he said , i will send her back full of spunk and when you go out , you know she will be feeling my cum seep out of her for ages., her panties will be drenched with my spunk and she will definitely look like she has just been fucked senseless !!

i hope so , i thought.

A couple of our friends have arrived and I've told them she's nipped to another girls house from work to drop off some files and she wont be long now.

She's on her way home now and i really hope she has that,  looks fucked , look  and smells of sex and cum ...haha

i will pull her pants to the side and I'll slide my fingers into her when we get to the pub , cover my fingers with his Cum and make her lick them clean when nobody is looking.

i like this feeling ;)

• Like 11

• 4 years later...

Cuckold Tests

Hot! I would love to slide my fingers into her pussy and feel the warm, gooey cum inside her too, but more I would like to lick and eat the cum out of her well used pussy. Maybe sneak to the restroom for a quick intrrlude where she lifts her dress and bends over and I eat her from behind while I kneel behind her! I love to see the cum dripping out of a pussy, down her thighs and then lick it off her her

• Like 6