CuckoldFart.com

My old bitch

Veteran65

Cuckold Tests

1 hour ago, Veteran65 said:

New hobby for  my old wife Nina. That/s how she welcomed young guest in our hall

20190111_101201.jpg

your slutwife Nina can welcome me like that when I will be visiting her too. Then I will take her hard and ballsdeep against the door right in front of you before taking her to the bedroom while you stay behind cuck.

• Like 1

Although she did have sex with 3 or 4 men around her own age (including 2 work colleagues of mine) my wife used to love young cock. I was 7 years older than her, but the day after her 35th birthday she went out on a date with a lad of 23, a customer at the shop she worked in who'd been chatting her up for awhile. After a few drinks she went back to his flat where he quickly stripped her and fucked her 3 times before sending her home.

At 44 she had a couple of afternoons with a 28 year old security guard ( the friend of a couple we knew's son) and spent a few nights in the bed of a 25 year old soldier (2 Para) she met on a week away with her widowed mate. Her mate was surprised at Debbie's willingness to sleep with this guy. "What about Pete?", she asked. "It's fine. I'll tell him. He likes it!", Debbie replied.

debbienaked2.jpg

• Like 5

• 6 months later...
On 7/28/2020 at 2:16 AM, Peter C said:

Although she did have sex with 3 or 4 men around her own age (including 2 work colleagues of mine) my wife used to love young cock. I was 7 years older than her, but the day after her 35th birthday she went out on a date with a lad of 23, a customer at the shop she worked in who'd been chatting her up for awhile. After a few drinks she went back to his flat where he quickly stripped her and fucked her 3 times before sending her home.

At 44 she had a couple of afternoons with a 28 year old security guard ( the friend of a couple we knew's son) and spent a few nights in the bed of a 25 year old soldier (2 Para) she met on a week away with her widowed mate. Her mate was surprised at Debbie's willingness to sleep with this guy. "What about Pete?", she asked. "It's fine. I'll tell him. He likes it!", Debbie replied.

debbienaked2.jpg

Love to eat her sweet pussy even full of cum