CuckoldFart.com

VIP status?

DomBull4U

Hello friends,

I have been wondering about this VIP status thing and had a few questions about it. In this forum, I'd like to open up some discussion about VIP status.

VIP status? I guess my main questions are...what is it exactly...or what is gained from acquiring VIP status? A question to those who HAVE acquired it...is it worth it?

At times I have thought about applying for VIP status...but never have gone through with it. My philosophy when it comes to joining groups has always been adopted

from Groucho Marx who said he would never join a group that would even consider having him as a member. So...I am a regular member...and I think I'm doing ok there. More than OK.

I feel that the cucks, hubs and wannabes here at Cuckoldfart pretty much treat me as a VIP. Quite a few cucks here allow me the use of their wives when I want...however I want. Almost every time I am in the chat room...I get a message from a cuck husband...or wannabe...asking me to please take his wife and make her one of my sluts. To me it's all about the pussy...so if that isn't VIP status, I don't know what is? (and THANK YOU cucks, hubs, and wannabes...you know who you are).

Simply put, I have never been much of a follower. Truth is...and I hope this doesn't make me sound too arrogant or too full of myself....I've always thought "Fuck, if I'm not a VIP here than who the fuck is?" (again my feelings there are brought on by the way the cucks here treat me. ) 

So maybe this forum can give me some insight to this whole VIP thing.

I welcome feedback from anyone....even the administrators if they wish to explain what is gained by VIP status.

Thanks

DomBull4U   

Cuckold Tests

one last one...a sexy mature woman...beautiful in her simple submission. Love her curvy, mature, milfy body! I love her sweet little smile. This woman seems to be new to submission...and looks to be a very eager student. Looks like she REALLY wants to be a good submissive slut!

Oh btw...all the women posted are random sluts from the net. None of these woman have been shown here or play here at Cuckfart (that I know of)

Regards...and thanks again for your comments and input

DomBull4U

thumbnail_20161212_130859.jpg

At one time there were some forum benefits from obtaining VIP status - briefly it was required to use the chat - but I'm not sure what they are at the moment, possibly extra space for Private Messages.

One advantage to other users is that it gives a better indication that you are talking to who you think you are.

If cucks see a picture in the verification section of a large cock then they know the bull is real and not a pretend with a tiny dicklet, like wise a picture of a woman holding a sign with their user-id means that the user is probably that woman, not some sissy pretending.

No extra benefits of having VIP status, it's simply verifying yourself with a pic and there are no hard rules for that either like a face pic or pic with your wife etc. Your pics would do just fine but should have a like with a piece of paper writing your name on.

Anyway, you're just as well without being VIP:D