CuckoldFart.com

my wife and bbc ( REAL )

mikdevil

Just found an old video tape of her getting black stud back in the 80s. When I confronted her she told me that the guys was a male stripper from a group performing at a local club. She said he kept rubbing against her when he was performing at the show. When she asked for a private performance he took her to his hotel room and fucked her real good. She said that she remembers it well since it was the most orgasms she ever had in one night. I will try my tech skills and try to post some of the juicy parts.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

Didn't see an answer to Bumblebee's question, but gotta say whoever she is, that is a HOT video!

She has a little 'thickness' that just makes her real..and totally beautiful!

Also....nice boobs and nips!!

All in all a very nice amateur vid... I only wish there had been a big CP and then a wide spread with the cum dribbling out!

LoL

And not only does she take her BBC for a nice long time, she licks and eats his cum like she really enoys it, too!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Both my wife and my girlfriend weren't easy to convince to go black the first time but they're good to go once they did. 

Something about the taboo of it made them pull out all the stops for BBC too.

My wife Tammy doesn't swallow cum unless it's from a black cock anymore.

Karen is a different story. He only real resistance was going black the first time. She's from a very rural family background so I had to work around that to get her blacked the first time. But after the first time she was good to go with being a slut for black cock.

We need to chat ! Want some huge cock ? let's exchange emails

If that is her in that vid, she is ultra hot. Love seeing her wedding ring and him finish all over her face and mouth. My wife never swallowed cum until a black stud made her suck him and finished in her mouth and she loved it. Here is a pic of them

let me be next in her mouth!
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 12/23/2014 at 8:15 AM, bellaazz said:

If that is her in that vid, she is ultra hot. Love seeing her wedding ring and him finish all over her face and mouth. My wife never swallowed cum until a black stud made her suck him and finished in her mouth and she loved it. Here is a pic of them

post-5264-0-50416900-1419344088_thumb.jpg

I hope you gave her a Big Kiss before she swallowed Not let her Hog all the Cum.