CuckoldFart.com

UseMySluttyWife

DomBull4U

UseMySluttyWife...a nick-name like that just catches your attention, doesn't it? It did mine!

About 2 weeks ago...UseMySluttyWife visited my info page...and that led to a few messages being exchanged between her hubby and I.

As it turns out...he wanted his wife used the way he saw that I used some of the other slut wives here.

So he sent me the following pic...to see if she met with my "slut approval".

😃

His blonde wife definitely looks beautiful and very sexy. And I'd say she looks sassy too. Has a sassiness that might need to be "tamed"! 

In this pic...she looks like a slutwife...dressed sexily...and just a bit sluttily...and looks like she is may be saying goodbye to her cuck husband...as she goes out to meet with a bull! A slutwife headed out to be a bull's fucktoy! And maybe even a DomBull's submissive fucktoy!

She definitely met with my "slut approval".

😛

Unfortunately her husband was away at the time...and all he sent was this one pic. This one pic was all he had at the time.

That was a week or so ago...I have written to the hubby again...

Hoping he still wants someone to UseMySlutWife. 

DomBull4U

IMG_1704sm.jpg.a63774340590ec3d62c97a47759bf430.jpg

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

UseMySluttyWife...

Hubby was away, out of town...and only had limited pics of his slutty wife to share.

He did have a few more that he sent to me...pics of her wearing a very sheer...very see-through dress. I think he said she hasn't worn the dress out on the streets...yet. But I'll bet the slut in her would love to...and I get the sense that hubby would like it if she did! They just need to find the "proper" occasion for her to show off in this dress.

And yes hub...she still meets with my "slut approval". Especially like seeing those phat, round tits and nipples! Hot!

Hub promised me that when he gets back home...he will be sharing lots more pics of his wife with me...if I am intetested.

I am, hub...I AM!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

IMG_1118.jpg.82a2f5074f145615dde5a9900429f976.jpg

IMG_2243small.jpg.e411472c87aca97abe23c213e37d5e7b (1).jpg

• Like 5

UseMySlutWife...

Ohhhh fuck yeeeesss! Incredibly hot pic of SlutWife...on all 4's, wearing a kinky outfit...and looking like she's ready to be used and fucked...maybe by more than one man!

Just how kinky is this sexy slut?

Would love to find out!

Keep those pics coming, hub!

Slut approval for sure!

DomBull4U

small1.jpg.2c5dd2c2763b7185026e3a91f6b3360b (1).jpg

• Like 7

On 8/14/2020 at 12:49 AM, DomBull4U said:

UseMySluttyWife...a nick-name like that just catches your attention, doesn't it? It did mine!

About 2 weeks ago...UseMySluttyWife visited my info page...and that led to a few messages being exchanged between her hubby and I.

As it turns out...he wanted his wife used the way he saw that I used some of the other slut wives here.

So he sent me the following pic...to see if she met with my "slut approval".

😃

His blonde wife definitely looks beautiful and very sexy. And I'd say she looks sassy too. Has a sassiness that might need to be "tamed"! 

In this pic...she looks like a slutwife...dressed sexily...and just a bit sluttily...and looks like she is may be saying goodbye to her cuck husband...as she goes out to meet with a bull! A slutwife headed out to be a bull's fucktoy! And maybe even a DomBull's submissive fucktoy!

She definitely met with my "slut approval".

😛

Unfortunately her husband was away at the time...and all he sent was this one pic. This one pic was all he had at the time.

That was a week or so ago...I have written to the hubby again...

Hoping he still wants someone to UseMySlutWife. 

DomBull4U

IMG_1704sm.jpg.a63774340590ec3d62c97a47759bf430.jpg

Absolutely beautiful and hot I would use her and send her home to feed you a huge creampie

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 1:29 AM, DomBull4U said:

UseMySluttyWife...

Hubby was away, out of town...and only had limited pics of his slutty wife to share.

He did have a few more that he sent to me...pics of her wearing a very sheer...very see-through dress. I think he said she hasn't worn the dress out on the streets...yet. But I'll bet the slut in her would love to...and I get the sense that hubby would like it if she did! They just need to find the "proper" occasion for her to show off in this dress.

And yes hub...she still meets with my "slut approval". Especially like seeing those phat, round tits and nipples! Hot!

Hub promised me that when he gets back home...he will be sharing lots more pics of his wife with me...if I am intetested.

I am, hub...I AM!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

IMG_1118.jpg.82a2f5074f145615dde5a9900429f976.jpg

IMG_2243small.jpg.e411472c87aca97abe23c213e37d5e7b (1).jpg

Nice I want to see more definitely

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...