CuckoldFart.com

The Many Cocks My Wife Has Sucked

MyWifesCuckboy

Cuckold Tests

18 hours ago, Madmajor said:

Does she like swallowing their seed

Yes she has, but she prefers a guy to fill her pussy full with his seed. She has never used protection, she prefers a guy to ride her bareback. She likes the way a man will hold her tight as he buries his cock deep while smashing his pelvis into her clit. She has said that the way his body shudders and jerks, and she especially enjoys reaching to hold a man's balls as he ejaculates deep inside her pussy. If the guy has a real bog cock and he drops a big load, she claims to be able to even feel his sperm shooting in her pussy as it hits her cervix. 

• Like 2

The stud was from Redding California, and he was sporting a thick 8 1/2 cock. My wife liked what she saw, and after he came home with us he wasted little time in seducing her. Like all the men who have ever fucked my wife, Dean was soon to learn how good it feels to fuck her face and throatfuck her. This is something I have never experienced, and never will. Only real men with cocks long enough to reach her throat will ever know how good it must feel. My little dick may reach 3 3/4 inches on a great day. Which means I can't even reach the back of her mouth, let alone her throat. Anyway, enjoy the following 6 pictures that show, sequentially, Dean slowly sinking his cock into my wife's mouth until his balls are resting on her with his cock down her throat. The pictures won't show it, but eventually he was slowly throatfucking my wife. The pictures are great, imagine how it looked in person. Wow.

Let me know if you like these picture by clicking the like button on each one and by leaving a comment for me. If I get responses, I'll post more pictures of  my wife's many lovers getting their cocks sucked by her.

Smiling as she prepares to swallow his manhood.  -------> hit the like button for me ----->

• Like 13

Buried. You won't see it in the pictures, but what happened next was so hot.

Dean slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out, then then he pushed

manhood back into her throat. Slowly,          -------> hit the like button for me ----->

Dean was throat fucking my wife. He was showing me that her mouth,

her throat, and soon even her pussy would be his, because I could

never do what he did that day. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Bull Sebastian said:

Very nice she seems like bee a very good cock sucker.

Whish she have her lips arround my big cock lile thath.

5 hours ago, Upstart said:

That is just excellent!  :D

Yes She is one of the best cock sucking sluts

you would ever meet. Very few cocks are to big

for her not to be able to swallow. This is how I

envision it must look like if I could see a

cock going down my wife's throat.

58af0fef49696_DiagramofSwallowingACockIntoTheThroat.jpg.4cd1308e9ffdd677cf4f664f0a60fd15.jpg

------------------------> Please remember to hit the like button for -----------------------> 

• Like 5

Guest Bully Stick

She is a good cock sucker for sure. So I noticed that the pictures had the date of 2009, does she still cuckold you?  I also see you live just North of me. I am in Sacramento. Let me know if she would like another stud to treat her good. I could cuckold you real good with her. Let me know by sending me a private message. I think I have an idea of what town you may live in. Have have been in cuckold relationships before. I am clean, and will be as respectful to you both as you want. I can play the dominant controlling Bull or just be an extra cock for her and your friend. It's up to you tow. After 20 years in the Army I can follow rules and keep thing good. I come packed with a 8 1/2 cock that is every bit as thick as that first guy throat fucking your wife. I am also in excellent shape for a 40 year old.

58b1674953504_BullySticksMy812cock.thumb.PNG.17990d4c64e0c3dc5b60530c0c74c5f6.PNG

38 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

She is a good cock sucker for sure. So I noticed that the pictures had the date of 2009, does she still cuckold you?  I also see you live just North of me. I am in Sacramento. Let me know if she would like another stud to treat her good. I could cuckold you real good with her. Let me know by sending me a private message. I think I have an idea of what town you may live in. Have have been in cuckold relationships before. I am clean, and will be as respectful to you both as you want. I can play the dominant controlling Bull or just be an extra cock for her and your friend. It's up to you tow. After 20 years in the Army I can follow rules and keep thing good. I come packed with a 8 1/2 cock that is every bit as thick as that first guy throat fucking your wife. I am also in excellent shape for a 40 year old.

58b1674953504_BullySticksMy812cock.thumb.PNG.17990d4c64e0c3dc5b60530c0c74c5f6.PNG

Now that is a nice looking cock. It would look sweet sliding in my wife's ho;es for sure.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2017 at 8:41 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Yes She is one of the best cock sucking sluts

you would ever meet. Very few cocks are to big

for her not to be able to swallow. This is how I

envision it must look like if I could see a

cock going down my wife's throat.

58af0fef49696_DiagramofSwallowingACockIntoTheThroat.jpg.4cd1308e9ffdd677cf4f664f0a60fd15.jpg

------------------------> Please remember to hit the like button for -----------------------> 

Awesome looking graphic. Is this a real xray? Or just a computer graphic?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I shared this before, but not sure where or what thread I did so on.

Anyway, here is my wife swallowing the biggest cock she ever had. His cock measured a bit over 10 inches, and when he fucked her he said he could only get so deep, because he was hitting her cervix.

This gives you an idea of how far she can swallow a cock, because what her pussy could not take, she had no problem with him sinking it down her throat. He had to go slew, but he did finally sink it all the way to his balls. I keep telling everyone I had a real bad HD failure, and when it happened I lost like 90% of the collection of pictures and videos I had of my wife and her many lovers.

Sadly, this is all I have of my wife with this stud. It's from a recovery operation I was kind of successful using. The software cost me about $50.00,and when I used it I was able to restore some things, but not much. Most of what I recovered were small images, some thumbnails from video clips and like two or three short videos. This gif was originally a short video clip, but what I recovered was a bunch of thumbnail prints from the video. I was able to put them together to create an animated gif, but that is the best I could do. 

If I don;t get a lot of traffic off it, I will post it as a stand alone thread at another time. Right now I'll add it to this thread of the many cocks my wife sucked.

• Like 1

Guest Bully Stick
10 hours ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

I shared this before, but not sure where or what thread I did so on.

Anyway, here is my wife swallowing the biggest cock she ever had. His cock measured a bit over 10 inches, and when he fucked her he said he could only get so deep, because he was hitting her cervix.

This gives you an idea of how far she can swallow a cock, because what her pussy could not take, she had no problem with him sinking it down her throat. He had to go slew, but he did finally sink it all the way to his balls. I keep telling everyone I had a real bad HD failure, and when it happened I lost like 90% of the collection of pictures and videos I had of my wife and her many lovers.

Sadly, this is all I have of my wife with this stud. It's from a recovery operation I was kind of successful using. The software cost me about $50.00,and when I used it I was able to restore some things, but not much. Most of what I recovered were small images, some thumbnails from video clips and like two or three short videos. This gif was originally a short video clip, but what I recovered was a bunch of thumbnail prints from the video. I was able to put them together to create an animated gif, but that is the best I could do. 

If I don;t get a lot of traffic off it, I will post it as a stand alone thread at another time. Right now I'll add it to this thread of the many cocks my wife sucked.

My_Wife_Takes_10_inch_Monster_Cock_Down_Her_Throat.gif.f3c83f8cf16d594784e1026d6dc8cd0d.gif

I bet she would love my throat fucking her till I dropped a load.