CuckoldFart.com

New to the cuck life

Cucked in MD

Nice to find a site where one is surrounded by people that understand.  We had been fantasizing about her seeing other men for awhile and yes it was my idea.  I first realized it was a huge turn on for me when we were out and she would just chat with other men.  When I eventually told her of my fantasy, she thought I was crazy..maybe I am...or I wanted to see other women, which I did not.  Little time past and I brought up the topic again, saying we could just discuss it as foreplay and I realized it would more than likely never go past that stage, but we needed something to spice up our love life, as it was nearly non existent. Took some time, but she eventually enjoyed fantasizing about another man and admitted older, confident men were a huge turn on for her.  As well we talked a lot about a former well endowed bf she had.  I think it was about then she realized I was very ok with her seeing others, and she truly needed it.  We were masturbating to this fantasy nearly every night.  She started to chat online and she loved the attention and the freedom, amazed how them men were so forward and so happy to show pictures of them-self,lol  Eventually she found a guy she felt comfortable with and truly desired.  He was 52 (she was 41) and staying in a nearby hotel while here on business.  he wanted her to come over the first night they had met, she wanted to, but was too nervous.  I encouraged her to go and enjoy,but didnt change her mind for that night. Next day was a different story, she came home from work and admitted he had been on her mind all day and had decided to meet him.  We were both super nervous, but ready. She returned around 1am (she had to work the next day) and she just looked so relieved, yet a bit nervous.  Reluctant at first to tell me what took place, but opened up once  i told her I had been jerking off constantly while she had been away.  She admitted it felt great to be touched by another man and a confident one at that. When I asked if she had enjoyed his cock, she admitted it was amazing to just touch and hold and she sucked him right away.  Loved hearing about the encounter and we both realized that we needed this in our life. She ended up seeing a fair bit of him while he was here for work.  Was amazing to see her so happy and desiring sex with him. When he departed she admitted she needed to find another "fling"  So back into the chat rooms and didnt take too long to find another man.  Another adrenaline rush for both when it came time to meet and another great experience.  She admitted to really enjoying the experiences, but desired something longer term. She told me that a guy we sort of knew that had moved away..divorced and had now moved back was someone she was interested in.  I wasn't so sure about the situation as I figured it would be a bit too risky,especially if he had no interest.  She said she would take it slow and see how it progressed.  I need to run and will continue with our experience if people are interested.  Have a nice day

• Like 9

CUCKOLD TEST

Be careful, because divorces can lead to false feelings for new sex partners. What I mean is, he is reeling from a divorce and needs affirmation he is worthy of other women. Tis could lead to him feeling more for yur wife than you two intend. 

You just started this, don't get into a situation with a man who may want more than just sex, and end up destroying your marriage.

My advice is to stick with men neither of you know yet. Because your wife just began her exploits with other en, stick with men who just want sex. 

Just me, but I went through 2 marriages and numerous girlfriends by making the wrong choices along the way. My third wife has been the charm, but had iI noticed certain red lights along the way, I would not have lost the chances I had to make the past ones to last.

Start slow, and until you know for a fact your wife is secure in you allowing her to fuck around, stay away from recent divorces. 

• Like 1

Good advice Mywifescuckboy, but this all took place last summer.   It was something she truly wanted, and to be honest I loved discussing it with her.  She started chatting with him on fff, and we started inviting him to do things with us, such as meet for coffee, accompany us on hikes. later on when we were alone we would masturbate to the day together.   Stayed like that for awhile, then she started asking him to meet for coffee on her own and dressed a bit sexier. Nothing crazy, just showing a bit of cleavage. Their chats on FB started to get a bit flirty and eventually she made the move.  She admitted that we had sort of an open marriage and she could see others.  He had sort of guessed she was looking for something, but was reluctant to find out.  She actually asked him out, he asked what the plan was/what time she had to be home.  She told him she didnt expect to come home that night, so that really clued him in, to say the least.  All were nervous, but it worked out very well, and it was the start to a great relationship.  They decided fairly soon they wanted to see more of each other. Part of it was he had been in a sex-less marriage and really desired the sex, but they really connected.  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, there can be dangers in a divorcee fucking your wife.  Our best friend was a divorcee, and when he had been fucking my wife for about 7 years, unfortunately got a bit possessive about her, and wanted her to move in with him.   She just wanted the great sex with him, but to remain married to me.  They argued, and sadly haven't been to bed together since.   Shame, since we had a great thing going, he was servicing her daily, and had been very discrete.   She was so much happier when she was getting fucked by him, so much more confident, a better woman all round.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, UK_EX said:

Yes, there can be dangers in a divorcee fucking your wife.  Our best friend was a divorcee, and when he had been fucking my wife for about 7 years, unfortunately got a bit possessive about her, and wanted her to move in with him.   She just wanted the great sex with him, but to remain married to me.  They argued, and sadly haven't been to bed together since.   Shame, since we had a great thing going, he was servicing her daily, and had been very discrete.   She was so much happier when she was getting fucked by him, so much more confident, a better woman all round.

On 2/25/2017 at 5:14 AM, Cucked in MD said:

Good advice Mywifescuckboy, but this all took place last summer.   It was something she truly wanted, and to be honest I loved discussing it with her.  She started chatting with him on fff, and we started inviting him to do things with us, such as meet for coffee, accompany us on hikes. later on when we were alone we would masturbate to the day together.   Stayed like that for awhile, then she started asking him to meet for coffee on her own and dressed a bit sexier. Nothing crazy, just showing a bit of cleavage. Their chats on FB started to get a bit flirty and eventually she made the move.  She admitted that we had sort of an open marriage and she could see others.  He had sort of guessed she was looking for something, but was reluctant to find out.  She actually asked him out, he asked what the plan was/what time she had to be home.  She told him she didnt expect to come home that night, so that really clued him in, to say the least.  All were nervous, but it worked out very well, and it was the start to a great relationship.  They decided fairly soon they wanted to see more of each other. Part of it was he had been in a sex-less marriage and really desired the sex, but they really connected.  

I now know that's the reason my wife stopped playing, because the guy she was fucking for quite some time fell totally in love with my wife.. He is in most the pics I have left. He was divorced, and used to wonder, but my wife finally told me that he fell in love with her, and she confessed that she also fell in love with him.  Since then other things happened that are of a medical nature that is keeping her from going back to playing around. However, my original suspicion was confirmed by her. She told him never to return and she stopped playing due to them falling completely in love. He has since moved to LA, and I understand he has met a woman and got married. 

It's not just that he was a divorcee, but she was the first woman he fucked after his divorce and he kept fucking her a long time. I now believe he stayed fucking her so long because she ended up being his rebound babe. He used to tell us that for awhile she was the only other woman he was fucking after his divorce, and even when he fucked another woman or two, he liked her the best and he also told her that he felt like he was cheating on her when he fucked another woman.

At the time it made me even hornier to think about it. The way he would stop by and fuck her before he headed to work, or stop by while I was at work.He would even spend dinner time with us quite often, and I lost count how many times I woke them up with coffee in the morning. I would joke with him about the fact that he was fucking my wife more than I was. A lot more, like about 10 times to my 1 or more even. One time, about 3 Months before she quit, he took a week off from work to spend the whole week living with and fucking her. I had to take a trip back East for a family funeral. It was like he was her husband. The neighbors wondered WTF, but my wife told them I asked him to stay over to help her with things because she just had an operation. She didn't but friends and neighbors bought into it. I would call home a few times a day and jack off as I listened to him banging her. He probably fucked her about 10 times a day. Now I look back at it ad feel like they treated it as a honeymoon of sorts I guess. I was so turned on by her being his that I was totally blind to what was happening to their hearts.

Live and learn.

This is the guy, you will recognize him from many of the pictures I have been sharing. Looking  at the look in their eyes really tells the truth I guess.

• Like 2

OOOPs, fogot the pic.

Well here are a couple. The first one my wife took of him after he got out of his car. She snuck up and surprised him as he was walking up the sidewalk to the front door one night when he came by for dinner.Two of these i took from outside after I came home from work. He came over to fuck her while i=I was at work, but he was still fucking her when I got home. So I took these with my phone from outside. One if from the window above our bed, the other from our backyard patio through our bedroom sliding window., Then there is one of him fucking her from the side and the way she is holding his head and looking at him, now tells n=me there was a lot more than just pleasure happening.

• Like 1