CuckoldFart.com

Please Caption This Image Of My Satisfied Wife & The Stud Who Fucked Her

MyWifesCuckboy

I took this picture after she fell asleep. She had just been fucked by a stud we met at a local bar we used to frequent. At the time he had the biggest cock she had ever been fucked with. I had never seen my wife so thoroughly fucked. She was half drunk by the time we got home, so when he had finished fucking her she was pretty wore out. I saw the stud to the door and waited till he drove off.  

When I went back to the bedroom, my wife had put her nightgown on and fell fast asleep. I stood there just looking at her, knowing that I could never ever make her so good. She must have had three or four orgasms, and as beautiful as she looked with him between her thighs pounding his cock deep inside her,right at this moment when I took the picture she was even more beautiful and desirable to me than ever.  The way she was sleeping with her hands just laying on her kitty, made me wonder what she was dreaming of. I bet she still felt the presence of his big cock spreading her pussy lips and how good it must have felt to be fucked in a spot no man had ever before been to.

His cock easily reached twice as far into her pussy than my little dick could ever reach. I decided to post the pic I took of her stud getting dressed along with the one of her holding her kitty.

• Like 8

Cuckold Tests

Guest Bully Stick
14 hours ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

I took this picture after she fell asleep. She had just been fucked by a stud we met at a local bar we used to frequent. At the time he had the biggest cock she had ever been fucked with. I had never seen my wife so thoroughly fucked. She was half drunk by the time we got home, so when he had finished fucking her she was pretty wore out. I saw the stud to the door and waited till he drove off.  

When I went back to the bedroom, my wife had put her nightgown on and fell fast asleep. I stood there just looking at her, knowing that I could never ever make her so good. She must have had three or four orgasms, and as beautiful as she looked with him between her thighs pounding his cock deep inside her,right at this moment when I took the picture she was even more beautiful and desirable to me than ever.  The way she was sleeping with her hands just laying on her kitty, made me wonder what she was dreaming of. I bet she still felt the presence of his big cock spreading her pussy lips and how good it must have felt to be fucked in a spot no man had ever before been to.

His cock easily reached twice as far into her pussy than my little dick could ever reach. I decided to post the pic I took of her stud getting dressed along with the one of her holding her kitty.

Conquring Knight And A Satisfied Wench.jpg

That's how I envision the wives I ducked after I left. Sleeping with their hands holing the Pusey and dreaming of the day I came back to fuck then more.

Then when they wake up, they realize they are still living with their useles cuckold hubby. So they search and make sure they got my phone number orvwill they have to the place they mete to get ahold of me.

7 hours ago, Bully Stick said:

That's how I envision the wives I ducked after I left. Sleeping with their hands holing the Pusey and dreaming of the day I came back to fuck then more.

Then when they wake up, they realize they are still living with their useles cuckold hubby. So they search and make sure they got my phone number orvwill they have to the place they mete to get ahold of me.

Yea, I often thought that she wakes up the morning after wishing it was her lover she saw when she woke up instead of me.  LOL A couple times she did wake up to see her lover right next to her. That was fucking erotic I must ad.

• Like 1

Guest Bully Stick

I have spent the night with some couples. A few times we all slept in the same bed with the wife between us. I would wake up and roll over on her and just start fucking her while the husband was sound a sleep snoring right next to us, One time I was still fucking the wife when the guy had to head to work. So I just hung around and fucked her a few times before I left around 10:00 or 10:30. It's a surreal lifestyle, that of a Bull I mean.