CuckoldFart.com

Hi all! New here and looking to chat! =)

BigBooteeQT

Guest Bully Stick
3 minutes ago, DitzeeDay said:

My fiance, soon to be husband, is already a cuck, though he does not know about it. He is a terrific man and takes great care of me. He spoils me to no end, but sexually, he does not satisfy me. He will be a great cuck and servant once the lifestyle becomes full blown for us.

I like that. So how many times have you already cucked him? Is that your child by him, or does he believe it is his.

Just me, but I am a firm believer that cuckolded men should never be allowed to reproduce, so whenever a hot woman has a chance, she should be sure t get pregnant by a real men.

After all, do you really want to end up with a son who is a cuck? or would you rather he become a real man with a real man sized cock. Studies show that cock size is genetic. Not all men with big cocks have sons with big cocks, but it is a 75% indicator. And men with big cocks are more masculine and more successful in life because they have confidence.

So, women wo cuck their husband should do their best to have their Bulls baby instead of their pathetic small dicked husbands who have no clue how to make love to a woman.

CUCKOLD TEST

Just now, Bully Stick said:

I like that. So how many times have you already cucked him? Is that your child by him, or does he believe it is his.

Just me, but I am a firm believer that cuckolded men should never be allowed to reproduce, so whenever a hot woman has a chance, she should be sure t get pregnant by a real men.

After all, do you really want to end up with a son who is a cuck? or would you rather he become a real man with a real man sized cock. Studies show that cock size is genetic. Not all men with big cocks have sons with big cocks, but it is a 75% indicator. And men with big cocks are more masculine and more successful in life because they have confidence.

So, women wo cuck their husband should do their best to have their Bulls baby instead of their pathetic small dicked husbands who have no clue how to make love to a woman.

I have cheated on him about 3 times since we've been together. He knows about all three. He has accepted my apologies and seems to have forgotten about it all. That is not our child, but rather a god-baby of mine. I like to post the picture because of how it shows my big butt so well! LOL =P

• Like 2

Guest Bully Stick
Just now, DitzeeDay said:

I have cheated on him about 3 times since we've been together. He knows about all three. He has accepted my apologies and seems to have forgotten about it all. That is not our child, but rather a god-baby of mine. I like to post the picture because of how it shows my big butt so well! LOL =P

Sweet, it is a nice ass. So he has not popped your womb cherry than. Plenty time for you to find a real man to enjoy that privilege.

Guest Bully Stick

So, is there a chance you will show the forum a nice picture of your breasts or pussy? I know the crowd gathering around the conversation is biting at the bit to see. As I said, there is something especially erotic seeing your naked image on a forum like this. Imagine the thousands and thousands of men who will be fucking you in their fantasy's if you do.

On 2/26/2017 at 1:48 PM, DitzeeDay said:

My fiance, soon to be husband, is already a cuck, though he does not know about it. He is a terrific man and takes great care of me. He spoils me to no end, but sexually, he does not satisfy me. He will be a great cuck and servant once the lifestyle becomes full blown for us.

Sounds like my first wife had no idea what she was doing but was in love and would do whatever she asked.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2017 at 1:59 PM, DitzeeDay said:

Caught my wife just a few weeks after we married said she was sorry just let things go to far since she was young I forgave her.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 0:23 PM, DitzeeDay said:

Ok well then how about this one?

attachment.jpg

WOW    U wont have any trouble getting plenty of help taking care of ur sexy self ,  good luck with teaching hubby that U r goin to have plenty of help with his homework.. 

"U go girl"  id sure like to here how its goin as this develops..  id love U to pm me as ur status changes ,

• Like 2

On 2/26/2017 at 8:24 AM, DitzeeDay said:

Hello there to you all! Hope everyone is doing OK! =)

My name is Day and I am new to this lifestyle but I would love to embrace it fully as time goes on. I am looking forward to chatting with all of you and learning more about this lifestyle!

Please feel free to PM me for more pics and if you would like to chat with me!

(347) 509-5302 text any time. 🙂

• Like 1