Jump to content
CuckoldFart.com

Hi all! New here and looking to chat! =)


BigBooteeQT
 Share

Recommended Posts

CUCKOLD TEST

4 hours ago, DitzeeDay said:

Hello there to you all! Hope everyone is doing OK! =)

 

My name is Day and I am new to this lifestyle but I would love to embrace it fully as time goes on. I am looking forward to chatting with all of you and learning more about this lifestyle!

Please feel free to PM me for more pics and if you would like to chat with me!

12122543_10102085996977132_6772364004185283247_n.jpg

Wow, you are one hot mamma darling. I sure would like to bang your pussy. I just have one thing I want to say though. As I look at your pictures I cannot help but feel like I'm looking at those images I get from sites that advertise hot babes want to fuck you now, just pay $30 a Month and your day will be made.

I am new here myself, but in the past I have been a member of other cuckold sites, and a common theme of guys wanting pictures is to act like a woman to trap unknowing men into private conversations while slowly moving the pm chats to very questionable areas.

Look, you may be legit, but my Bully Stick's bullshit meter is ringing loudly dear, because usually it.s men who advertise their hot wives.

Please alleviate my worry babe. Let's chat here on the thread for all to join, instead of in private.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

Wow, you are one hot mamma darling. I sure would like to bang your pussy. I just have one thing I want to say though. As I look at your pictures I cannot help but feel like I'm looking at those images I get from sites that advertise hot babes want to fuck you now, just pay $30 a Month and your day will be made.

I am new here myself, but in the past I have been a member of other cuckold sites, and a common theme of guys wanting pictures is to act like a woman to trap unknowing men into private conversations while slowly moving the pm chats to very questionable areas.

Look, you may be legit, but my Bully Stick's bullshit meter is ringing loudly dear, because usually it.s men who advertise their hot wives.

Please alleviate my worry babe. Let's chat here on the thread for all to join, instead of in private.

Hello there Bully! I enjoy chatting in pvt because I do not like to put all my information out there to those who are just lurkers and not participating.  =)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DitzeeDay said:

Hello there Bully! I enjoy chatting in pvt because I do not like to put all my information out there to those who are just lurkers and not participating.  =)

But all you offer in public is a tease. You need to offer more before we will believe your are anything but a tease. Probably the biggest turn on here is knowing that men share the pictures f their wives openly. It takes quite a bit of honesty to at offer some skin, even if the face is blurred.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

But all you offer in public is a tease. You need to offer more before we will believe your are anything but a tease. Probably the biggest turn on here is knowing that men share the pictures f their wives openly. It takes quite a bit of honesty to at offer some skin, even if the face is blurred.

Ok well then how about this one?

attachment.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now you are showingg you understand. We need flesh to stay interested, because otherwise we may as well just surf the want ads for modles dressed.

Now we are getting someplace.

So the next logical step is a frontal nude where your face is smudged or covered to hide your identity for us all know that you are serious about being a part of the fastest growing sexual fetish in the world

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

mmmm, you are most definitely a good girl. I like women who follow instructions well. So is your husband a want to be cuck, a current cuck, or are you single looking for a men to enjoy your treats?

My fiance, soon to be husband, is already a cuck, though he does not know about it. He is a terrific man and takes great care of me. He spoils me to no end, but sexually, he does not satisfy me. He will be a great cuck and servant once the lifestyle becomes full blown for us.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...