CuckoldFart.com

Advice/Opinions On My GF!

MyBustyBlondie

Hiya all! I hope I have found the right place to chat and get some advice/opinions on my GF! I have posted some of her below for your viewing and admiration. I would love to hear some feedback about her looks, body, face, etc. and please be as honest as possible. I will post more pics today but would just like to get her feet wet before I show all of the goods!

I am also open to chatting about her because I do have a very bad sex life with her and I am not sure what the cause of it is. So, please feel free to message me or just reply here if you think that will be easier.

Thank you and I look forward to chatting with you all!

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

1 minute ago, oralgiver1948 said:

what are you trying to do

Well for starters, our sex life is miserable. We barely have sex and when we do, I seem to have to always initiate the first move. She never seems interested in sex and never gives me that sign that she is horny. I am not sure if she is cheating on me, or if she just doesn't enjoy sex with me. But that's basically the bulk of my problem.

• Like 1

You should put your location in your profile.  That way if you are near someone that might help in person they will know.

She may have a lower sex drive.  She may be embarrassed to initiate because good girls do not do that.  She may not be very good at sex because no one ever taught her how to do it well.  You may be a lousy fuck because you have never learned how to handle a woman.  There are many possibilities.

If you are in the NYC area I suggest meeting for drinks so I can get a feel for her.  If you are not from NYC you should set up a NYC get away to the three Bs, (Bull, Bed, Breakfast) and I will try to give you  a hand figuring her issue out.

BTW yes I do run a B&B that caters to cuckold couples and hot wives.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, captainblack said:

You should put your location in your profile.  That way if you are near someone that might help in person they will know.

She may have a lower sex drive.  She may be embarrassed to initiate because good girls do not do that.  She may not be very good at sex because no one ever taught her how to do it well.  You may be a lousy fuck because you have never learned how to handle a woman.  There are many possibilities.

If you are in the NYC area I suggest meeting for drinks so I can get a feel for her.  If you are not from NYC you should set up a NYC get away to the three Bs, (Bull, Bed, Breakfast) and I will try to give you  a hand figuring her issue out.

BTW yes I do run a B&B that caters to cuckold couples and hot wives.

Hey there Capt. Thank you for your reply! I understand the scenarios that you have listed and they all can be true. I will PM you if you don't mind to continue our talk.

• Like 1

What General area are you located in? Are you interested in seeing her with other men? Would you like to actively participate in a cuckold relationship? Are you ready to help her achieve a DP or even a DVP? Find learning videos to make her squirt... The right techniques and toys can achieve that and she will be yours forever, lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flamingo6562 said:

What General area are you located in? Are you interested in seeing her with other men? Would you like to actively participate in a cuckold relationship? Are you ready to help her achieve a DP or even a DVP? Find learning videos to make her squirt... The right techniques and toys can achieve that and she will be yours forever, lol.

Thanks for the reply! I really like your ideas and just getting right down to it. Most of those things are definitely fantasies of mine and I would love to do that. I sent you a PM so maybe we can chat more about my options there.

It has been my experience that most who are unwilling to put their location in their profile they are just here for exciting chat until they no longer have 2 hands for the keyboard.

I have said this in many other posts people should put their location in their profile.  For small countries maybe just the country.  For large ones like the USA, Canada, Russia a little more detail is useful.  I will not for instance travel to Alaska from NYC to meet a HW, but I might travel from NYC to Boston or Baltimore.

So for all you wannabe cucks out there if you are serious put your location in your profile.  You might just be surprised that there is a bull local to you that can help you get what you want.  Some of us are very patient and willing to play the long game, including multiple meetings in social situations.  This last is often what it takes for a wife that is not already thinking of getting a better lover than her husband to progress down the road to being a hot wife.