tical27

CUCKOLD TEST

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My now ex-wife Debbie with her tits out.

She loved cock and it didn't have to be mine. Debbie confessed to having a thing about much younger guys (I was 7 years older) and in her mid-30s and mid-40s was fucked by at least 3 lads in their 20s that i know of, as well as 2 guys that knew me and her mate's step-dad.

She came home one night from a girls's night out very horny, admitting that she'd passionately kissed a black guy whilst his hand was up her skirt massaging high up her bare inner thigh. Sadly they were disturbed before he could take her off somewhere for sex.

She did get friendly with another black guy she'd met but still denies that they had sex, although 2 of her friends have both told me that they met up several times, so she probably was blacked after all.

156150729_478864949957878_5772666860042169728_n.jpg

• Like 1

My girlfriend Becky with her tits out.

She currently has 2 online black "boyfriends", the naughty girl! My approval of this and my lack of possessiveness or jealousy has encouraged her to be quite open with me about these guys, so hopefully she'll meet up with one of them in the not too distant future and take her first ever black cock.

I've told her I'd want to know, but I'd be okay with it. I certainly wouldn't dump her for having sex with a black guy. I think it would do her the world of good. When they used to go clubbing together, her sister went with one of the black DJs so it's high time Becky tried it too.

becky22.thumb.jpg.95ed65e22e61271c6a8369d08159ee1f.jpg

6 hours ago, Peter C said:

My now ex-wife Debbie with her tits out.

She loved cock and it didn't have to be mine. Debbie confessed to having a thing about much younger guys (I was 7 years older) and in her mid-30s and mid-40s was fucked by at least 3 lads in their 20s that i know of, as well as 2 guys that knew me and her mate's step-dad.

She came home one night from a girls's night out very horny, admitting that she'd passionately kissed a black guy whilst his hand was up her skirt massaging high up her bare inner thigh. Sadly they were disturbed before he could take her off somewhere for sex.

She did get friendly with another black guy she'd met but still denies that they had sex, although 2 of her friends have both told me that they met up several times, so she probably was blacked after all.

156150729_478864949957878_5772666860042169728_n.jpg

Peter, are you still in contact with Debbie in real or any social website?

18 hours ago, leone55 said:

Peter, are you still in contact with Debbie in real or any social website?

Yes, up to a point. I am friendly with her and her new partner. She left me for a neighbour and for awhile I had to suffer the slightly humiliating situation of her living with him just 2 doors away, but I'd pop along for coffee and sometimes she'd see me walk by and call me for a chat from their bedroom window. We were no doubt the talk of the street with the neighbours wondering why I hadn't gone along there raging and looking for a fight. Instead I meekly accepted she was with him now.

They've since moved across town and are still together nearly 10 years on. We have each other's numbers and are friends on Faceb00k, but then again I am also friends on there with 2 of my ex-workmates who have been happy - once I'd confessed that Debbie had had a "free pass" - to tell me in detail how and when they'd fucked my wife, they thought without my knowledge. One of them has even gone as far as offering his services to fuck my new girlfriend Becky for me too!

Debbie's new partner, no doubt aware of her liking of extra cock whilst she was married to me, appears to keep her on a very tight rein - where she goes, he goes. I don't think he has much to worry about there now though. She's 57 now, has pulled on the weight and doesn't take much care of her appearance anymore. 10 years on though, I'm still on cuckold websites sharing my experiences and reminiscing about how pleased I was to have an unfaithful wife. In hindsight, there are things I'd have done differently, but I have no regrets about persuading her to do it.

debbiedating.thumb.jpg.e94d1663f14049940d06b9b09a4e3bb3.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cucksean said:

That would be awesome wouldn't it!

It certainly would Sean. As much as I always enjoyed catching men sneakily checking out my wife Debbie's legs or cleavage, I have since found spotting a couple of black men casting their eyes over Becky, looking her up and down admiringly, even more arousing.

• Like 1