CuckoldFart.com

Hi, new here. Looking for advice on girlfriend's behaviour at work

SaintPaul1981

My girlfriend of almost 14 months is a barmaid. 

I'd heard the stereotypes about barmaids being targets for drunk and horny guys, and to be honest, got off on it sometimes, other times the thought weirded me out 

Anyway, my friends and I went to her work to watch a football match on Tuesday night. All was fairly normal until a group of guys came in, they were visiting from England for some reason 

Whenever my girlfriend or other barmaids would clear their table, hands would be up their skirts, having a good feel, all of the girls just seemed to accept it, we couldn't hear what was being said, as it was a fairly busy bar 

At one point a guy had his hand up my girlfriends skirt close to a minute, either rubbing, or maybe, fingering her, she had her back to me and was leaning on back of his chair letting him go at it 

Afterwards I asked her about it, all I got in response was "it's a pub, things like that happen" she said it was annoying, but she and two others in particular were always keen to go over to their table 

II've never felt the need to stick my hand up a barmaids skirt. 

Do you think it's a case of me just not understanding how much some barmaids let guys get away with, or just her letting guys get her off, and trying to justify it to herself? 

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

1 minute ago, James fredrick said:

Question is did it turn you on?

At the time i was more stunned /worried about my friends taking notice and wondering what they'd be thinking. The lights were turned down a fair bit, to make it easier for people to see the football on the screens, but what was going on was definitely noticeable if anyone had been watching them 

I have worked in bar on the doors and had a bit of fun with the barmaids If I had seen a lad doing that and they complained they would have been out without  a doubt

But if she was enjoying the attention I would make sure I was with her at the end of the night once the pub was empty and see if she was up for a lot more then a finger 

• Like 1