CuckoldFart.com

Anyone Spanked?

Are other submissives spanked by their mistresses or bulls? I remember I was with this very dominant woman who used to spank me often. She did it in private, but she also would smack my ass from time to time in public or around friends, in kind of the same way more dominant men do to their wives and gfs, to show ownership. My vanilla friends thought it was funny, and it was always a little embarrassing for me. She's with a real man now, who undoubtedly smacks HER ass that way, which turns...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

Cuckold Tests

Indeed you are, ma'am!  So thinking about it now, would it turn you on to see your husband dominated by a bull like that?  Whenever I think about being spanked by a bull, it's just so humiliating to be put in that position, and I think a good spanking would really keep me in my place -namely, beneath my mistress and her man.

Interesting.  Yeah, I could see the public element being a big deal - for me, the idea of being spanked is way hotter if it's in a public place.  There is something hot about the bull displaying his dominance; I think that would be good for me. I think about getting spanked by my ex's new man sometimes; it would turn me on and cement my status as a cuckold for sure.

Interesting topic,  I think my wife and her bull should spank me for being so naughty as to want her to fuck with him.   Perhaps strap me to a chair and use a garden cane really hard on my bare ass, leaving me in position with my rear end stinging whilst they perform in front of me.   As for being spanked or caned in front of others what a lovely humiliating experience that would be. :thumb:

Oh I bet your hubby would love to see your lovely ass paddled by your bull.   He'd love to be bent over a chair and held down by you for his turn to have a lovely whippy cane used on his bare ass by your bull, only to be forced to then watch your bull making out and taking you bareback in your marital bed.

• 2 weeks later...

If you get a really good woman to spank you it can be incredible.  Having the tip of a cane used to stroke your legs, up the inside of your thighs and gently play with your cock as it dangles down, then suddenly Swish, Thwack on your bare ass :thumb:  followed by discussion on just why you are getting caned (because I willingly let my fife fuck our best friend) and more playing with the tip of the cane on your body.    The mind game around not knowing when the moments of pain were coming seemed to be crucial to me.

• 2 weeks later...