CuckoldFart.com

johncason

For 7 years, I had an Asian wife. I am married to her with a sincere intention to build a family so that I got 2 kids.

I had a normal life for the first 3 years, but later she became sexually cold, or it is who seems to me.

Her excuses that she feels tired because of the kids, She was so tempered, rude sometimes. Her behavior developed an inferior feeling inside me, and she must be the dominant person.

I start reading about the dominant wife, which leads to knowing more about the Female dominant relationship, and then became interested in Cuckold.

Although she was aware of my readings, which I used to share with her, she was not showing an interest in playing the role of Dominant wife explicitly, but she was indeed acting as if she is.

Although she kept refusing Cuckold fantasy, or it is how seems to me, but I had a strong feeling that that is not her real opinion.

because she accepted to get an oil massage by a Guy two times. this specific event drove me crazy hot, but confused, having two opposite persons fighting inside me (encouraging to continue & discouraging).

For some reason, she preferred to travel and stay with her family in another city.

But before this, and while I am this confusing, I could install Spy App to her mobile, which enabled me to discover that she is subscribed to dating websites, had at least 4 guys fucked her in hotels, in addition to so many nude photos for herself stored in her mobile.

She also declared to one guy that she tried 8 guys cucks before marriage.

In the end, I found out she filed a divorce case at the court.

Such findings shocked me...

My questions which I need your help to answer:

1- Am I a cuckold?

2- I feel painful, feel in the conflict between two sides of me (Encouraging, and discourage), how to overcome?

3- I have a strong desire to put my next, new wife in a test of loyalty. I became convinced that the wife is not necessarily loyal, and she can not be...I like to place the test, even there is no idea how it can be.

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TEST