CuckoldFart.com

Date Me and we will Cuckold my Husband John

filipinaginajones

Hey guys when in Lincoln City Oregon Meet me and lets go to Imagine That Adult store where I use the Gloryhole booths to suck you off . I have  regulars who visit often and I love the hot spurts of sperm they feed me . It's a clean modern place with great staff . Some of the guys buy me nylons to wear while sucking them off . It is a lot of fun !  Gina Jones

Also I belong to the GloryholeList.com  Address4sex.com and  CruisingforSex.com

so be sure to enjoy a Blowjob swallow with me when in Lincoln City Oregon ,  Gina Jones

ImaginaThatLincoln City Guys.jpg

ImagineThatLC.jpg

ginasexclubmembersXXX.jpg

Gina&John.jpg

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

JOHN JONES IS A TRUE CUCKOLD ACCORDING TO THE TEST , HE WILL FLUFF YOUR COCK SO YOU CAN MOUNT ME AND HE WILL EAT AND SWALLOW YOUR DRIPPING  HOT SPERM FROM MY PUSSY , OH YEA HE IS EDUCATEDE AND DEVOTED GUYS . HE LOVES HOT SPERM AS MUCH AS I DO . MANY BULLS HAVE USED JOHN FOR THEIR PLEASURE TOO . 

CuckoldJohnwithGinaJones.jpg

• Like 6

THEY DID LAST NIGHT SUNDAY 1/31/21 AT IMAGINE THAT ADULT STORE I MET HEALTHY STUD 24 YRS OLD AND HAD 9 INCHES HARD COCK FOR ME IN THE COUPLES BOOTH AND I SUCKED HIS FAT COCK UNTIL HE POPPED OFF INSIDE IN MY MOUTH AND HIS SPERM TASTED VERY GOOD ,, i WET HIM AT WORK AND WE LATER CONNECTED THAT NIGHT 

ImagineThat Sundaynight13121.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/29/2021 at 5:32 PM, filipinaginajones said:

JOHN JONES IS A TRUE CUCKOLD ACCORDING TO THE TEST , HE WILL FLUFF YOUR COCK SO YOU CAN MOUNT ME AND HE WILL EAT AND SWALLOW YOUR DRIPPING  HOT SPERM FROM MY PUSSY , OH YEA HE IS EDUCATEDE AND DEVOTED GUYS . HE LOVES HOT SPERM AS MUCH AS I DO . MANY BULLS HAVE USED JOHN FOR THEIR PLEASURE TOO . 

A lovely cuckold couple

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/29/2021 at 5:26 PM, filipinaginajones said:

Hey guys when in Lincoln City Oregon Meet me and lets go to Imagine That Adult store where I use the Gloryhole booths to suck you off . I have  regulars who visit often and I love the hot spurts of sperm they feed me . It's a clean modern place with great staff . Some of the guys buy me nylons to wear while sucking them off . It is a lot of fun !  Gina Jones

Also I belong to the GloryholeList.com  Address4sex.com and  CruisingforSex.com

so be sure to enjoy a Blowjob swallow with me when in Lincoln City Oregon ,  Gina Jones

ImaginaThatLincoln City Guys.jpg

ImagineThatLC.jpg

ginasexclubmembersXXX.jpg

On 1/29/2021 at 5:32 PM, filipinaginajones said:

FLUFF ME UP JOHN BEFORE I MOUNT YOUR WIFE!

• Like 2