CuckoldFart.com

bigger wives to fuck

steve5458

Cuckold Tests

Some awesome pics on this thread :-)

My wife refuses to believe she can be sexy as she is chubby and nothing I say can convince her otherwise,

Tell your wife indigo she is fucking HOT and SEXY a woman with curves always makes my cock rock hard and YES I have wanked looking at her pics. If she wants &&&&& of her pics covered with my cock and cum email me it's [email protected] I'm back offshore this week and won't be able to reply as the site us blocked but will send them to your email

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats...and THANKS to steve5458 for starting this forum. The sexy bbw out there deserve some attention and recognition for their sexiness.

Sexiness....and sluttiness....doesn't come in a "one certain size" only package....as the women on this thread prove.

Thanks again to steve5458 for providing this forum where these women can be appreciated.

Kisses...and a stiff cock salute to the naughty bbw wives that want to be hot, sexy slutwives.

DomBull4U

steve5458...almost forgot....you mentioned pics coming.

Can I make a request? I'd love to see your wife showing off her butt plug...inserted in her nice, full ass of course.

If it helps her to do it...feel free to tell her that her new Master requested it.

Thanks...hope to see the sluts big ass plugged soon.

DomBull4U 

On 11/2/2016 at 2:25 PM, Burt's Buddy said:

Not my wife but a bbw friend

Angie (136).JPG

Angie (46).JPG

Angie (31).JPG

Angie (17).JPG

Angie (4).JPG

I know her..... she's one of my friends on Adultspace.com... Amazing body, i would love to fuck her and be her Bull! last time we chatted on there she said she was getting a divorce???

• Like 4

22 hours ago, BBCnSC said:

I know her..... she's one of my friends on Adultspace.com... Amazing body, i would love to fuck her and be her Bull! last time we chatted on there she said she was getting a divorce???

Do you know if she's available for some pounding and multiple orgasms