CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold and FLR

Xcoscia

Hey guys I have been fantasizing about my wife sleeping with other guys for a few years now but I still haven't managed to make it happen. I was probably doing the wrong thing by rationally explaining her why I wanted it and getting sad and upset when she was telling me that she wasn't interested.

Now after 2 years I have decided to get some help from a professional guy who is giving me great insight on how to emotionally getting my wife interested in trying this out. As part of this process I have also started a slow journey into the FLR word and really enjoying the idea of becoming more servant towards my wife while slowly hopefully reaching the point when she will finally decide to try this beautiful fantasy out. I love her very much and I really want to serve her and have her finally sexually satisfied by someone that can make her reach as many orgasms as she deserve.

I would like to hear from someone else out there that have been struggling like me for years to get this fantasy happening and if they eventually made it happening or the only final result is just giving up. 

Thanks so much to the one of you who would like to share some advise.

Bestxx

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

If think you might find it hard to achieve. I think you have discussed what you would like to see happen, which is a massive step, but she may just not be the type to want to go in that direction.

I personally think that I would look after her really well, think of her needs in every situation and she may well start to take control and then there is a possibility that she feels right becoming the controller in the relationship and may then take advantage of other men.

But you stating what "you" want is not really thinking of her and is not giving her the control.

I would certainly ease off, or another alternative would be to say you wanted her to enjoy other men as you believe she deserves much better than you can give and you really would love to see her happy in every single aspect of her life.

If she sees you are thinking of her you have a chance. But it appears at the moment it's about what you want and that needs to change.

Focus on the lady in everything she does, support her in every way, treat her like a queen and she may well become stronger, more confident and she may then want to explore her new identity.

This will take some time to sort out.

PS everybody has a different situation. My partner enjoys her lovers behind my back, I am struggling to get her to bring it into the open. But as she has gained confidence and now knows I am just focussing on her,  she has started to tell me about ex lovers, men who make a pass at her and I think within a year or so she may have the confidence to confide in me with regards to her needs with other men.