CuckoldFart.com

Eating a creampie

DarkCav

I loved having my husband lick me out, but it was no problem years ago before AIDS. 

Nowadays you MUST take care, it's a life-or-death decision.

I met someone on here, and we all got tested first, I have now had him bareback for my hubby to watch which was wonderful, and my hubby was then able to safely lick me afterwards which was fantastic to experience.

As a woman, there's nothing as satisfying as having a bare cock sliding up inside me and pumping me full of semen.

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

Louise I am glad to see there are other sane folks here.  

I am what one would call a D/s style bull, so the power vector is ME -> Her -> him.  I am the one who decides the sexual contacts for both him and her once the relationship is established.  Among other things that means that she will not be having sex with anyone else, unless I approve ahead of time, but to make sure she is prepared I have the HW always carry 6 condoms with her.  I also specify the same for the cuck.  Some cucks are of the sissy type and have a real deep seated need to be used as an available hole for other men, so I of course want to make sure he is safe as well.

With each of them I expect they will not stray from the rules, but if they do they will at least have protection with them and they both know it is to be used for taking anyone in any hole.

So Louise if I ever make it back to London do you bring the condoms or do I?

CB

I love the way you think Captain, from seeing this and your other posts, it's easy to they'll that you get it which is most of the battle. Dom bulls like yourself are what make the difference and the only way for mammy couples to get what they need and in keeping with the topic, what makes the difference between a delicious cream pie you can't wait for and the alternative, is the bull making it all happen.

As a lifetime cuck, the time before the Aids scare was amazing. My wife regularly dated, and had a 5 year affair with her boss. Lost count on thenumber of times I have cleaned her after she has come home afer being filled with cum. Perhaps the best was her affair with her boss, as it became common knowledge that she was his "bit on the side". I was worried at first that her workmates knew, but once you get over the shame, it becomes even more exciting. In the end, Nigel, her boss used to phone me to say she was on her way home and full of his cum, which was mind blowing. Cleaning up was the biggest turn on for me, and many times I shot my load whilst cleaning cum from my wifes pussy. Happy happy days!

• Like 2

• 6 years later...