CuckoldFart.com

Eating a creampie

DarkCav

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest lilwhtdick61

Becareful, start with your own cum for taste. What I found is the more cum you eat, the more you want. My wife won't play with others, but loves to have me eat her after I cum in her. I have taken to looking for cocks to play with and suck. Its great.

Guest coloradobill970

As everyone has said here, you will love the taste, feeling, and service you are giving your lovely wife. I have been servicing my wife for years after she is soundly fucked and filled up with her lover's cum. With most of her bulls, I get to clean them first, then my wife.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to interject some sanity here.......you need to make sure he does not have any STDs before he either cums in the wife, or you swallow his cum.  Once you are sure of no STDs and that he is only fucking her.....then eat up!

For my part as a BULL I would not go bareback without knowing for certain the status of the wife.  Once I take on a wife long term her husband does not get to cum inside her, so I usually do not worry about checking his status as he is relegated to getting himself off when allowed, or hand jobs from her.

CB

• Like 4

Just to interject some sanity here.......you need to make sure he does not have any STDs before he either cums in the wife, or you swallow his cum.  Once you are sure of no STDs and that he is only fucking her.....then eat up!

For my part as a BULL I would not go bareback without knowing for certain the status of the wife.  Once I take on a wife long term her husband does not get to cum inside her, so I usually do not worry about checking his status as he is relegated to getting himself off when allowed, or hand jobs from her.

CB

In an ideal world you would always check if they are clean, but in real life sex is spontaneous. My wife has had a lot of different men, and until 5 years ago, would virtually always go bareback. Now she insists on condoms, but if the guy is dominant (the type she goes for) she will usually do anything she is told.

I will lick her out regardless, and although it may be selfish, I prefer it when she takes it bare.

We have been married for 33 years, she has had numerous affairs and one night stands and so far the only thing she has caught is pubic lice

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As everyone has said here, you will love the taste, feeling, and service you are giving your lovely wife. I have been servicing my wife for years after she is soundly fucked and filled up with her lover's cum. With most of her bulls, I get to clean them first, then my wife.

same with me, first i dry his cock then jump to her pussy for eating cum from her

The first time eating cum from my wife's pussy was one day when I came home from work, and walked in our bedroom door - which opened to the outside, where I parked behind the house.  When I came in, she was lying nude on the bed waiting for me - not unusual, but this time, I noticed thick white cum all over her shaved pussy and clit.  "Lick me clean!"  she demanded.  Without hesitating, I stripped off my clothes, and jumped onto the bed with her.  I slowly licked at her clit, feeling the thick cum on the end of my tongue.  Hot and maybe a little salty, the flavor of it was good, and she make me suck it up with slirping sounds.  Then she rolled over onto her hands and knees and face-sat on my mouth, making me lick her while the whole load inside her cunt flowed into my mouth.  I swallowed it continuously as I ate her to orgasm.  I remembered seeing the UPS truck in front of the neighbor's house when I pulled up.  My wife informed me that he had been fucking her every day now for quite some time, and that now, I was going to start eating his cum whenever possible.

Normally, she would be at her best friends house, getting fucked by her husband, and his buddy Mike.  They would often double-team her during the day, as none of them held regular jobs, and stayed home all day, just like my wife did.  However, I loved it when she would come home with sticky panties full of cum, and make me lick her cunt clean.  I did that for months there!  As our love-life matured, she often would not make it home at night, coming home on saturday mornings full of cum, no panties or bra, sometimes her clothes ripped up, and hickies all over her neck and breasts.  She had the daylights fucked out of her at her friends house parties, and I would get the left-overs the next morning.  It was amazing to see her asshole and cunt gaping open from all of the big cocks that had been in her all night.

• Like 5

I have to agree with everything that has been written about the taste, the concern regarding STDs, the pineapple juice (It works very well, BTW), how addictive it is...and that you will want to do it regularly because she WILL probably love it...and even insist! 

LoL 

It really does make it all the better when she gets off (again) from your ministrations....and is another great expression of your love of course!

I know one woman who likes to suck & lick her bull clean while her cuck is doing the same for her.  She says it is so hot for everyone that she often gets off AND her gets the Bull gets hard and ready for the 2nd round!

...and even sometimes her cuck-boy cums too!

Anyway, I'm sure it will be/has been a very hot experience to lick your lady after her BBC. Hope you keep us posted!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah its not all about the taste. It is the experience. The first time, her bull kind of talked me into eating his cum off her, making me admit I was curious to try and she came so hard it was so exciting, even though a bit gross. However after that it was a regular thing and I grew to love it as much as she did.

• Like 1

Guest defeated

I have to agree with the STDs part. This isn't 25 or 30 years ago when the concerns just wern't there because there was so little of it compared to the population and where you were located. Now, that is not the case and let's face it, the threat is always there. Sure, some STDs are easily treated but some are killers or at least killers of life as you knew it. one is capable of carrying an STD without knowing it while spreading it to others. Just not worth the risk. Even 20 odd years ago my wife insisted that all penetrative sex with her will be protected. She has stuck to that rule ever since. She goes no where without condoms in her purse and gets checked every six months. 

If you're a male that wants to eat the other guys cum there are other ways. She can save a condom full if she likes. That is probably more humiliating to the male having a wife hold a condom over his mouth while he laps up what drips out. The wife can always use her pantie to collect the cum and watch as her husband/BF sucks it clean. if the male is present, he can clean it off of his wife's skin. There isn't the same chance on contracting an STD orally unless there are scratches or open soars in a mouth. 

Have fun but always be careful. You do want to protect your beautiful lady. Right?

• Like 3