droopdog

i want to see my wife fucked by a bbc and filled with cum

She looks great from this view! I'd love to slide up under her to taste the goodies before sliding into her doggie style. I also like missionary style so that we can make out while hubby watches.

• Like 2

I love it too. Love feeling her as checks against my groin area. Also like to look down and see my black cock sliding in and out of a tight pussy. I guess that's why I also love reverse cowgirl. The best thing about doggie style is when the hubby/boyfriend is below and he's licking her and licking my shaft. An of course waiting on the load.

• Like 3

There is something so different seeing your wife white face buried in a black mans crotch with his black dick sliding in and out of her mouth as her full white tits bounce.

• Like 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

I would let her ride my cock until the babyjuices fill her cunt, then fuck her and fill her up all over again through the night 

We went out this weekend. Got her dressed up without panties and went dancing. Was able to get her to flash a few times Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 6

most of the times when I am abroad for business reasons (UK, France) I am falling in love with the idea of my wife being with an black or arab man

new pics!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1