CuckoldFart.com

Newbie - not sure about it

Molly J

Thanks WD.

Sounds like MollyJ is really enjoying herself now, thanks to the SMG (MollyJ Support Group) with  sound advice from all three points of view.  

WD, the Bull

Pat the woman's point of view

Me, the (ex) Cuckold

I'd love to be able to talk to every one of you in person, it would be so interesting.

Pat, I work in London some days, fancy meeting over coffee - absolutely no sex involved.

All the best everyone.

Bryan.

p.s. to see the full effect of my new picture, go to my Profile page !

Cuckold Tests

Thanks WD.

Sounds like MollyJ is really enjoying herself now, thanks to the SMG (MollyJ Support Group) with  sound advice from all three points of view.  

WD, the Bull

Pat the woman's point of view

Me, the (ex) Cuckold

I'd love to be able to talk to every one of you in person, it would be so interesting.

Pat, I work in London some days, fancy meeting over coffee - absolutely no sex involved.

All the best everyone.

Bryan.

p.s. to see the full effect of my new picture, go to my Profile page !

It could be interesting to compare notes - I do agree. And I accept that sex and coffee don't really go together!

I'm a  cuckold, remember ........... so I don't expect to have sex with anyone, unless she really wanted me.

I'd be quite prepared to see her having someone else's cock slid deep up inside her if she would allow.

Superb photos there - absolutely wonderful body - Pat you are beautiful, I am now so hard after seeing those photos.

Bryan

XXXXX

• 1 year later...