CuckoldFart.com

Newbie - not sure about it

Molly J

Cuckold Tests

I know what you mean about having someone of another colour.  Having grown up in the 1950's, an age when anyone just going out with someone of another colour would have been seen as awful.

As would two people of the same sex wanting a relationship.  They would have been jailed, or locked up in a mental hospital and 'treated' to cure them.

Thankfully we are much more enlightened now.

I can tell you from a man's point of view that I have tasted both, and black pussy definitely tastes as sweet as white pussy.  It's what is inside the head of your partner, not their skin colour that matters.  Sexuality is in the mind.

Hope you enjoy yourselves.

Bryan

Again - thank you to everyone who posted on my thread and gave me such good advice.  I really do appreciate it.

Well, I did it. Or WE did it. James left about an hour ago and Bob just left. They both have to work today but I'm not sure how they will make it. We were all up most of the night. I have a class later this afternoon and will probably be ok. Here's what happened.

James picked me up around 8 last night and we went out to a restaurant/bar that he likes. I wore a short backless, black dress, thigh highs, a necklace, and heels. We had dinner, did a little dancing, had some interesting discussions about exhibitionists (he knows that side of me) & voyeurs and other topics over a bottle of wine. When we got back to our apartment Bob was watching TV and drinking a beer. James and I sat on the couch across from Bob, talked a little bit about how our “date” had gone. We shared a beer while trying to keep from rushing off to the bedroom. After about 20 minutes of this I told them I was ready to do this thing. We all adjourned to the bedroom. James turned me to him and kissed me so tenderly and sexily and for such a long time, inching my dress up to my waist and then off of me completely. Bob went over to the side of the room and sat in a chair and watched us. With my dress off I only had the thigh highs, necklace, and heels on. While James by now knew that I didn't have anything else on, I think Bob was a little surprised. I pushed back a bit and pulled James shirt over his head and, while James's hands roamed, I undid his belt, pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them. I was on my knees and looking at a beautiful sight. A semi erect penis that was growing as I reached for it. James isn't really black, more chocolate in color and is quite well built. His penis was darker that the rest of him but as it grew it became paler. I know this may not seem important to anyone else, but it was to me. I had never before seen a nude black man in person so “up close and personal”. I took him in my mouth and was surprised at how long he became. He was not terribly thick but was VERY long, at least to me. Maybe 8 to 10 inches, though I didn't measure it. He certainly reached parts of me that haven't ever been reached before.

OK this is getting too long so I'll try to wrap it up quickly. Suffice to say that we had some really, really good sex, particularly after the first time he came in me. After that Bob left the room and things got considerably better. Bob told me later that he left because he thought he was “cramping our style”. Maybe he was correct because after that, James just became the most intuitive lover ever. I usually have to sort of guide the guys I've been with before which detracts from the whole experience. Well, with James I did not do any guiding. It was like he knew exactly what I wanted him to do at exactly the right time and then would do what I wanted him to do but didn't know I wanted him to do, if that makes sense. We did not get much (any?) sleep for the rest of the night. I lost count of the number of times I came, and was pretty amazed at James's stamina.

I talked with Bob this morning before he left and he seems happy with the way it went. James and I made plans to get together again this weekend, maybe alone at his place this time. Bob says he still wants to be present sometimes but will wait a bit longer before he does. I told him I thought it would be a turn on to have him join in at some point. That may or may not happen. For whatever reason he did not seem overly enthused with that idea but we'll see. Anyway, that's the way it went. I'm glad we did it and think we definitely got the right guy to do it with and am looking forward to the weekend.

Per James's request, here is another pic of me.  Not sure why I bother with the mask thingy. 

M

post-4505-0-35297100-1416497564_thumb.jpg

post-4505-0-44319500-1416497622_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Beautiful Miss Molly... The "report" and the lovely pictures.  I'm thinkin' we'd all really love to see a few "action" shots, maybe someday... You are , to say the least... sensational!   Oh, and you can never go on too long describing your sexual experiences on this site... Just sayin'... ;)

Molly, you're awesoome. You and James seemed to have done everything right, there was a lot of great advice given.  Most important going forward is to always keep the communication open and honest between you and Bob as your sexual life develops. Make sure you spend time with each other and hopefully, what a many 'Cuckold' hubby's enjoy is making love-having sex, with their significant other's after they have been with their 'bull' - 'boyfriend'.  It helps keep and strengthen the bonds between you both.  There are many different routes couples can take from here.  My Latina Goddess and I chose the route that I advocate and advise, kept us happy and together.

Thanks Doc and Upstart and, of course, WD. Still getting good advice. I can use all I can get. But things do seem to be progressing favorably. WD – James actually has an account on this site though I don't know what he is called. Anyway he asked for more pics even though he's seen others of me before. I sort of think he has a sense of ownership, well maybe not ownership but something. Don't know how to say what I want to say – don't want to offend him but – for whatever reason he seemed to want me to share my pics. As to the title of this thread, perhaps I should start another – “Still a Newbie but now pretty sure”.

• Like 2

Molly,

So glad you all enjoyed your first experience, and that Bob is now a proper cuckold.

And so good to have you @@@@@@ your wonderful body on here for our enjoyment, as well as your own exhibitionist feelings.

no time to stop, I have to work, but heartiest Congratulations.

Bryan

Waiting on James to pick me up.  Going out some place tonight then to his place for the night.  May have some issues to deal with with him.  Had some with Bob but think we've worked through those now.

More later.  M

Trust all went well Molly. I guess staying a whole night without "Bob" being there makes things quite different from our experiences. Maybe it's to be preferred but even when I spent the night with someone of my husband's choosing, he would be there in the same bed to watch and encourage. He would join in to an extent by playing with my body whilst I was having sex - he particularly liked pinching or pulling my nipples - but he only wanted me penetrated by the other person. But his being there made it something involving both of us rather than excluding him. Everyone is different and Bob may prefer not to be there - you intimated this possibility - but I would encourage you to make sure this is what he wants. I'm sure if he feels excluded this won't be good for your relationship. Oh, and as for "James" wanting your nude photos posted - I see that as a sign that he wants to demonstrate to the world his "ownership" of your body. Post away - it's a turn on, I know but do be careful to make sure "James" knows you are doing this as your choice and not his.

• Like 3

Thanks for the interest and comments guys.  For the record here's where this relationship is at the moment.

Bob and I talked a good bit on Thursday after he got home about what's happened. He was glad that I had enjoyed my time with James and knew that we would get together at his place this weekend. We were both so tired Thursday night that all we did was snuggle together and fall asleep holding each other. Then Friday we talked more and Bob (I know he had been talking with James) was suggesting that, since I enjoyed James so much, maybe he should sort of stand aside and let James call the shots on what sort of sex we, Bob and I, had. I just said “Let me think about it.” Then that night I actually pretty much seduced him. He was all “don't you think we should slow this down and wait a while” and like that. I'm whispering how much I love him, want him, and like that. This with him on his back sort of pushing me away and me kissing & touching him all over, eventually taking him in my mouth and getting him REALLY hard. I've said he's not small and he's not, though definitely not as long as James, he fills me pretty well. So with him still on his back I straddle him and sit on his cock and just basically r******** him. He was, eventually, soooo turned on!! Me too for that matter. We fucked for about 10 minutes before we both came, then, with him still inside me, we rested for maybe 5 minutes and then I started started moving back and forth and we were off again. This time he flipped me over and really screwed me royally. No hesitation at all which is unusual for him. This time it took maybe 15 or 20 minutes before he came while I had several orgasims over the same period. When we'd finished we rolled over again with me on top, kissing him over and over and telling him how much I loved sex with him. It really was probably the best sex we've had together in a long time. Then I asked. “You sure you want to give this up for a while?” He just grinned, shook his head, no, and said - “lady, you are something else.” I was quite pleased with myself.

Now I've spent all weekend with James and have a lot better idea of where he is coming from. He buys into the superior “bull” thing that is voiced by many on this site. Make the cuckold submit and be totally secondary to the “bull's” preferences, including when and where and with whom I have sex. I pretty well set him straight on where I was coming from – we three are partners in this, no superior, inferior relationships and for sure, I and only I decide who the hell I will fuck and when. Think I sort of shocked him with my intensity. Told him that sex with him was phenominal but I don't take orders from anyone and Bob is either a full partner in our relationship or there won't be any more. After lots of discussions he agreed to my terms. Bob will be present for all future get togethers. If he wants sex all he has to do is ask and, while the time must be agreeable to me and Bob, we'll do it.

So – had a GREAT weekend and think we have a mutual understanding now. Enough for now. We'll see how things progress. James may come over again on Wednesday. Will update later.

ps – we cleared up the posting of my pics as well. At the risk of sounding immodest, I think I look pretty good and don't mind posting my pictures. I get sort of a turn on from it. Anyway, made sure he understood that I did it because I wanted to, and because he asked, but not just because he wanted it.

Enough!

M

• Like 4

Wow !

I am so pleased for you all.

That's just the sort of intense sex I enjoyed with my wife after she had her first session with her lover.

Post away Molly, I would love to see one of you all together, or of James and you screwing.

Bryan

Thanks Mike. Won't use WD again after Bob told me what WD40 is.  Of course it is a lubricant.  Sorry.  And no - no one has fucked "that tempting ass" - yet anyway.  Not into that but am told it can be rewarding.  I just think it hurts.  Crap - why am I on this thing now - I have other stuff that has to get done,  But thanks for the comments.

M

Molly,

Darling, it has been a privilege to be able to advise such a sexy young lady.

I can only wish you all the pleasures in the future.  Just don't forget who it was who allowed you to explore your 'Hotwide' side - that good old BF of yours.   Keep him happy, and you can enjoy yourself with just about anyone.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures, they are great.

Bryan

XXX

Molly-

I am with DeeDee that having a condom takes away something from the experience, but with the chance of STDs I strongly urge you to use a condom, until you are certain your new lover is sticking his dick only in you.

In my case I will not do a new woman without a condom until two things happen:

1.  we both get tested

2. I am sure she is fucking and sucking only me.

Yes DeeDee even though I find you hot if it was a choice of a romp without a condom when you and I were in close proximity or not fucking you I would pass on the sex. 

I know there may be some here that think I am a downer for injecting what I consider a voice of reason and responsibility, but who wants an STD, expecially when some can be fatal.  A buddy of mine has been batteling cancer from HPV, yep guys can get cancer from the same thing that gives women cervical cancer.  I never want to end up in that situation.

On another front I would urge anyone who is in their 20's or so and knows they are HPV negative to get the vacination if they were not given it as a kid.  Heck that simple act might stamp out HPV in the developed world in my lifetime.  For HIV of course barriers are the only way to reduce risk.

Have fun and be safe.

CB

Thanks Mike. Won't use WD again after Bob told me what WD40 is.  Of course it is a lubricant.  Sorry.  And no - no one has fucked "that tempting ass" - yet anyway.  Not into that but am told it can be rewarding.  I just think it hurts.  Crap - why am I on this thing now - I have other stuff that has to get done,  But thanks for the comments.

M

You never know how anal will go for you until you try it.  I had a girl several years ago who could only cum from anal, not vaginal, or even manual stim of her cunt/clit.  My current HW seems to have her most intense experiences when the play includes anal in the mix.  She does not cum from it, but sure gets her very arroused.

Do not start anal with a monster cock, or a big toy.  Instead start with a small toy, and or a small to average cock and as others have said plenty of lube.  For my own part if I am planning anal with a girl I make sure she has an enema first.....better than her having a shitload up there that gets motivated to leave because of the activity.  That is not pretty......unless you are into shit.

CB

Thanks, all, for the recent commments and advice.  Especially like CB's pull no punches comments about anal and my other concern with it.  Have always wondered abou the potential mess. 

I think this thread is becoming a bit tired so am gonna sign off of it now.  The title is not completely applicable any longer.   I'll start a new one for anyfuture updates.  Probably won't happen until after this weekend at the soonest.  I'm looking forward to an extremely long weekend and, as WD so delicately put it, to getting "stuffed" for the holidays.

I do want to thank everyone who has commented on this thread for their extremely helpful advice and, I believe, genuine concern for my wellbeing and future in this lifestyle.  WD, Pat, UK guy, and now CB, as well as several others have been more than generous in sharing their experiences and experience based advice with a Newbie.  Still a Newbie, but no longer "not sure about it".

Thanks guys.

Mpost-4505-0-77622700-1417032106_thumb.jpg

• Like 2