CuckoldFart.com

Hubby's Coworker Moved In

DeeDee

One of my hubby's coworkers came over this past weekend to play some pool and poker with us. We clicked and he told us that he was living in a one bedroom apartment with some old guy he hated and wished he had another place to live. We offered him the chance to live with us, and he took us up on our offer. I think everyone is going to be happy that he moved in. I know I am going to be happy. Just wanted to share.

post-1539-0-67458300-1415868000_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cuckold Tests

What a lovely sexy view that must be to see, so very arousing for your hub.

You're a lucky girl to have such an understanding caring cooperative husband, DeeDee - a lucky girl, and a very sexy woman.

I truly enjoy looking at your posts...

Thank you, Wavedancer.

I do feel very lucky to have a husband who understands my needs and allows me to please him by being with other men. To me, having a husband who is understanding and supportive, and who allows me to have sex and relationships with other men, is the best of all worlds. I can't imagine not living this lifestyle. I can't understand why more women don't act on these same type of desires.

My husband's co-worker is young and very good looking, and he says he has several friends he knows will want to be with me. That excites me. It excites me because I know I am going to have great sex, and I am going to be able to please my husband because he is going to be able to watch me have sex with these other new men.

My husband knows that I prefer sex with Black Men, and men who are just really well endowed, unlike my husband. And me and my husband have both agreed that sex is what other men are for . And that has worked well for us.

I love my husband by having sex with other men. It pleases me that I can please my husband in this way. And I know my husband loves me because he has allowed me to have sex with so many men.

My husband and I agreed long ago that we have a wonderful relationship because he allows me to have other men, sexually. And I love him because I can have other men whether he is around or not. My husband told me 7 years ago to stop working and dedicate my time to making myself happy, and that meant to have sex with other men. And having sex with other men is what does truly make me happy.

Because I have as much free time as I do, it has allowed me to not only have sex with other men, but it has allowed me to get others involved in the lifestyle as well. My , my best friend, her 19 yr old , my 21 yr old niece and my 24 yr old niece, my sister, a former co-worker and her sister have all been able to benefit from my lifestyle, and so have the men I have hooked them up with. And my husband has also benefited by being able to watch all of us with other men.

I can't think of a better way of loving my husband, but by having sex with other men, and for him to be able to see these other men with me, my and my best friend, her 19 yr old , my 21 yr old niece and my 24 yr old niece, my sister, a former co-worker and her sister. Although my husband is never involved, sexually, he does get to see all of us naked and enjoying other men's cocks.

When I want to please my husband the most, I will have a lover over and I will go down on my lover for 45 minutes to an hour and then me and my lover will make love in front of my husband for hours. On occasion I will stroke my husband's penis, but I do not give him oral. My husband knows that I prefer larger cocks for oral, and he loves to see me down on them.

Having my husband watch as another man, or other men, brings me to orgasm over and over pleases me. And it is the best way I know of to show my husband how much I love him.

My husband has has the hots for my nieces and my friend and her , and it has made me  very happy to be able to make it possible for him to watch them with other men. My nieces are both young and beautiful and have hot bodies. My best friend and her are hotties as well, and my husband has been able to watch them please other men time and time again. This is something I have been able to give back to my husband for all he has done for me.

• Like 1

Dee Dee: you and your husband are living the best lifestyle of an honest married couple.  It seems you both love each other first and foremost and want only the best for each other, which is what a good marriage is about.  Having said that, having an open understanding about each other's sexual needs and helping each othe obtain them, is also a cornerstone to a solid marriage.  Reading that you are able to engage your family members into having and living this lifestyle as well, is very promising and enviable.  I say that in a good sense, that successful lifestyles such as you are all living will bring hope and promise to others.

Dee Dee: you and your husband are living the best lifestyle of an honest married couple.  It seems you both love each other first and foremost and want only the best for each other, which is what a good marriage is about.  Having said that, having an open understanding about each other's sexual needs and helping each othe obtain them, is also a cornerstone to a solid marriage.  Reading that you are able to engage your family members into having and living this lifestyle as well, is very promising and enviable.  I say that in a good sense, that successful lifestyles such as you are all living will bring hope and promise to others.

You're right. We do want only the best for each other. My husband knows that his penis, that is the size of a Bic lighter when it is erect, is inadequate for sexual intercourse. Therefore, my husband wants me to have the best, and other men have what he can't offer me. My husband knows that sex is very important to me. So, we have both agreed that other men are for sex and he, my husband, is for my financial, emotional, mental and spiritual support.

"Reading that you are able to engage your family members into having and living this lifestyle as well, is very promising and enviable." I agree. My ,my husband's and I have shared men. And my and my husband's and my best friend's have shared the same men. Me and my sister and my best friend have shared men. Me and my nieces have shared the same men. And it has helped us to feel better about each other and ourselves.

Not only has my husband's fantasies of seeing all of us with other men been fulfilled, but we have also fulfilled the fantasies of numerous other men. And we still do. And there is something very special about sharing a man or men with your sister or your or your best friend. I have always felt that the life I live is the way it should be. And by getting my family and friends into it, it has made it all seem so very right.

My sister's husband has been able to watch me and his wife, my sister, and our nieces with big cocked Black Men. My brother-in-law, like my husband, has always thought our nieces were hot, and both my husband and my brother-in-law have enjoyed seeing them with very big cocked Black Men, numerous times. My brother-in-law is small cocked like my husband is, and since my sister has been having sex with Black Men, their relationship has gotten better than either of them ever thought it could be.

My nieces are my oldest brother's daughters. My brother was the one who took my cherry when I was 11. I had sex with all three of my brothers growing up, and they had/have nice cocks. They taught me, by having sex with me, that as a woman I have a lot to offer as well as a responsibility to please other men if I want to be pleased myself. And they were right. I have sex with other men, to please them, because I know in doing so I am pleasing myself. And in pleasing myself I am pleasing my husband. It is the perfect circle.

My brother doesn't know that his daughters have sex with Black Men, but his wife, my sister-in-law, knows, and she approves, because she has been with some of the men I have been with. My brother is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that his wife has sex with other men, but he does love how she feels when they make love, after she has been with other men. My sister-in-law told me recently that the sex she has had with other men has improved the sex she has with my brother. She has also said that after she has sex with other men that my brother seems to want her more, even though he doesn't know why.

I agree that engaging my family members into having and living this lifestyle as well, is very promising and enviable. I know that it has helped my sister and her husband, my brother and his wife. I also know that my nieces are living the life they want to live. And I am happy that I had a big part in making that happen. Both of my nieces have white boyfriends. And both of their boyfriends are monogamous with them. As a matter of fact, neither of my nieces have had sex with their boyfriends. The only sex they have had has been with Black Men.

My nieces have told their boyfriends that they want the best and that the only way that can happen is if they, their boyfriends, remain faithful to them and allow them time to themselves at times. Both of their boyfriends love them and want to marry them. My nieces have told me that if they do marry their boyfriends that they will not be faithful to them. Luckily both of my nieces boyfriends have shared their fantasies with them, of them seeing my nieces with other men.

My husband's has outright told my husband and her mother that she will only date Black Men. My husband's ex-wife, his mother's , is okay with it because she had been with several Black Men when she was married to my husband. And she, my husband's ex-wife,  is currently living with a Black Man.

I think that more and more white men are coming to grips with the fact that white women prefer Black Men, at least sexually. And why shouldn't we?

My own currently lives with two Black Men. She is going to college and the Black Men are her room mates. She likes that they enjoy sharing her. She says that she has been with a few white men, out of pity for them, and regretted doing it. My has thanked me again and again for raising her as I did. She has also told me that the only reason that she would ever marry a white man is if he has a lot of money. She already knows where to get the best sex.

Having sex with other men, especially Black Men, is a genuine form of giving, and the best way to get the best sex. I know what love is. And I love my husband. I love my husband by allowing other men, especially Black Men, to fuck me. I know what makes me happy is what makes my husband happy. My husband and I both agree that it is because I have sex with other men that we have such a good relationship. And I am going to do my part to make sure we are always, both of us, very happy.

• Like 1

Guest Cuckold Sissy

Dee Dee I love my wife to have other men although she prefers just the one bull she has had for the last 3 years ( he is on this site under the name of  Controller ) I so enjoy seeing her happy with this man and love her even more after they have sex, it seems to make my love for her get stronger every time they fuck, I can not understand why this sould be but it is a fact. My one big wish would be to be able to bring my family into the life style but my wife would never allow that. Great that you have been able to take this path and good luck for the future. xxxxxxx