CuckoldFart.com

New cuckold

MacCuckold

Hello Everybody, I am very exciting to share with You news, after 10 years of dreaming and convenience my wife finally she say Yes 🙂 we have a holiday on July so I found bull with his friend for my wife and I be delighted to watch.

always dream about it but actually never do this before how can I deal with little jealous?

I want to do this really but have 1 percent of worry anyone had the same ? Or is just me ?

thank you everybody

mac

• Like 4

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

3 hours ago, MacCuckold said:

Hello Everybody, I am very exciting to share with You news, after 10 years of dreaming and convenience my wife finally she say Yes 🙂 we have a holiday on July so I found bull with his friend for my wife and I be delighted to watch.

always dream about it but actually never do this before how can I deal with little jealous?

I want to do this really but have 1 percent of worry anyone had the same ? Or is just me ?

thank you everybody

mac

Congrats and best of luck Mac.  Enjoy the journey

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MacCuckold said:

thank you everybody

mac

Congratulations on finally convincing your wife to try some extra cock on holiday. It "only" took me just over 2 years to persuade and encourage my wife to do it and that was bad enough!

Jealousy is only natural and I would imagine we've all experienced that "cuckold angst" : really excited that your wife is getting fucked by another man, but anxious, jealous and possibly insecure. You need to work through those emotions, let things take their course. Your wife too may feel bad afterwards, perhaps guilty, used or dirty, so make sure you tell each other "I love you" to alleviate any worries that you've both just ruining your marriage.

After my wife's first extra-marital encounter with a young customer from the shop she worked in, it felt amazing to hear all about it and know that she was being fucked now by someone new. But a couple of days later, the anxiety and insecurity really kicked in and I asked her not to see him anymore. He hadn't been in touch anyway, presumably already having got what he wanted and these 2 factors combined to make her feel used, dirty and stupid for having been so easy to get into bed. 

we had a couple of quiet days, with me re-assuring her that she hadn't technically cheated or been unfaithful as it was something we'd agreed to try and at the end of the day all three of us had got what we wanted. Her getting the young cock she fancied trying (she was 35, he was 23), me knowing my wife had been fucked by someone else at last and him, getting the married assistant manageress of that shop out on a date and into his bed.

With hindsight I wished that I'd held my nerve, let things take their course, as he did put in an appearance eventually in the hope of a repeat session with my wife. She turned him down, but i wished later that he could have become her toyboy lover, her regular bit on the side. She originally wanted him to be just that, suggesting after that first night that she could perhaps see him 2 or 3 nights a week, maybe stay at his overnight sometimes and "train him up".

As the years passed I occasionally suggested we try again. To start with her reaction was , "No way! I'm not going down that road again." Gradually though, this became "maybe", and later, "Are you sure you could handle it better this time?" My reassurance must have worked and with the advent of the internet and social media, she was soon - 9 years on - looking for cock. Although we'd originally agreed that she'd always used condoms (To avoid STIs rather than pregnancy as she'd been sterilised) and wouldn't go with anyone I knew so i couldn't put a face to the name, it became a case of "her pussy, her rules" and I readily accepted this. Consequently she went with 2 work colleagues of mine who both fucked her bareback, one of them only once, but the other on and off for 2-3 years. Now 44, 45 she also went with a 28 year old security guard twice and a 25 year old British soldier from 2 Para more times than she could remember. On weekend visits to her mate in a nearby town she also started staying the night with her mate's step-dad. He does the same job as me, but for a rival company, so I can imagine that gave him an extra kick whilst he was fucking my wife.

debbielegs2.jpg

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

Congratulations on finally convincing your wife to try some extra cock on holiday. It "only" took me just over 2 years to persuade and encourage my wife to do it and that was bad enough!

Jealousy is only natural and I would imagine we've all experienced that "cuckold angst" : really excited that your wife is getting fucked by another man, but anxious, jealous and possibly insecure. You need to work through those emotions, let things take their course. Your wife too may feel bad afterwards, perhaps guilty, used or dirty, so make sure you tell each other "I love you" to alleviate any worries that you've both just ruining your marriage.

After my wife's first extra-marital encounter with a young customer from the shop she worked in, it felt amazing to hear all about it and know that she was being fucked now by someone new. But a couple of days later, the anxiety and insecurity really kicked in and I asked her not to see him anymore. He hadn't been in touch anyway, presumably already having got what he wanted and these 2 factors combined to make her feel used, dirty and stupid for having been so easy to get into bed. 

we had a couple of quiet days, with me re-assuring her that she hadn't technically cheated or been unfaithful as it was something we'd agreed to try and at the end of the day all three of us had got what we wanted. Her getting the young cock she fancied trying (she was 35, he was 23), me knowing my wife had been fucked by someone else at last and him, getting the married assistant manageress of that shop out on a date and into his bed.

With hindsight I wished that I'd held my nerve, let things take their course, as he did put in an appearance eventually in the hope of a repeat session with my wife. She turned him down, but i wished later that he could have become her toyboy lover, her regular bit on the side. She originally wanted him to be just that, suggesting after that first night that she could perhaps see him 2 or 3 nights a week, maybe stay at his overnight sometimes and "train him up".

As the years passed I occasionally suggested we try again. To start with her reaction was , "No way! I'm not going down that road again." Gradually though, this became "maybe", and later, "Are you sure you could handle it better this time?" My reassurance must have worked and with the advent of the internet and social media, she was soon - 9 years on - looking for cock. Although we'd originally agreed that she'd always used condoms (To avoid STIs rather than pregnancy as she'd been sterilised) and wouldn't go with anyone I knew so i couldn't put a face to the name, it became a case of "her pussy, her rules" and I readily accepted this. Consequently she went with 2 work colleagues of mine who both fucked her bareback, one of them only once, but the other on and off for 2-3 years. Now 44, 45 she also went with a 28 year old security guard twice and a 25 year old British soldier from 2 Para more times than she could remember. On weekend visits to her mate in a nearby town she also started staying the night with her mate's step-dad. He does the same job as me, but for a rival company, so I can imagine that gave him an extra kick whilst he was fucking my wife.

debbielegs2.jpg

debbienaked1.jpg

That was interesting and most surely useful.  Thanks for sharing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...