CuckoldFart.com

Wife needs some convincing

shyandy68

CUCKOLD TEST

I know some of you have conversed with my wife before on here (this is her husband on her account).

She really is close to being the free person she longs to be sexually, but scares herself every time she gets close. It's amazing to watch her unfold as she gets 'compliments' on her pictures. I don't know if turned on is the right phrase, but it makes her feel uncomfortable in a good way (her words).

I am reposting some pictures of her here, in hopes that I could enlist some help.

if you like what you see, could you please leave her some suggestive comments on her dance videos ( I will post the link to no below).

She seems to read those comments frequently, and for the time being isn't logging into here, so I'm hoping being surprised on there with some comments might shock her back into bravery for the next step.

Thanks

https://vid.me/PmJ

Great your so supportive video is awesome she is truly a gorgeous woman. Tell her to get back on here and get in touch with me

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...