CuckoldFart.com

What's too old

omgirc2

11 minutes ago, cumlayus said:

Would you let a lover give her/you a child? That would be so perfect for a Cuckold marriage to a young fertile wife.

I thing so IF she wants it! At my age, I have no desire to father any more children, I already have six  shop is CLOSED!!! But at her age if she wants to I'd be down with it, I think it would be hot!

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

20 minutes ago, Cucklove said:

I thing so IF she wants it! At my age, I have no desire to father any more children, I already have six  shop is CLOSED!!! But at her age if she wants to I'd be down with it, I think it would be hot!

That's terrific! Please let us all know if this could be happening, very exciting for sure :)  Hopefully you'll be involved, like guiding his cock into her before leaving them to mate.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cumlayus said:

That's terrific! Please let us all know if this could be happening, very exciting for sure :)  Hopefully you'll be involved, like guiding his cock into her before leaving them to mate.

Yes I will be there, from conception  to stomach swelling to birth, I'm there, that was always my hottest fantasy,  I was married my wife was a slut, and she fucked like crazy, then one lover was so good, she wanted his baby, that's the ultimate slut,, cheat with another big dick black man, and get pregnant,, yessssss!

• Like 1