CuckoldFart.com

What's too old

omgirc2

So let me ask the group

What's too old? My wife and I are in our 40's, still in fair shape, and have higjxsex drives.

The problem is we are too normal.  After a few years of experiencing groups and swaps, and her having a lover, the friends are few and far between.

Are we too old now. Lol.

Any one have advice where we at our age might still hook up. With others?

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST

On 3/2/2018 at 7:16 AM, omgirc2 said:

So let me ask the group

What's too old? My wife and I are in our 40's, still in fair shape, and have higjxsex drives.

The problem is we are too normal.  After a few years of experiencing groups and swaps, and her having a lover, the friends are few and far between.

Are we too old now. Lol.

you are never too old, many people prefer older because you have more experience.  Never give up what you enjoy, especially if you both love what you are doing.  GO FOR IT!

• Like 2

Just turned 63 yesterday and spent over an hour making sure my Wife was empty of orgasms before cleaning her cream pie.  Luckily Her dildo never goes soft while I enjoy the sweet taste of Her passion.  She had never squirted before I confessed my cuckold fantasies a few months ago.  Her concern then was we would have a hard time finding a Bull at our age.  She wasted no time by taking me dildo shopping and now there is no turning back or slowing down.   A real Bull may turn up one day in earnest but until then, we dearly love the role play being 'cuckolded by dildo'.  Until then I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

• Like 5

My wife is in her 50s this past summer while on vacation while on vacation she struck up a conversation with an older black man who was with his grandkids. They talked for at least 30 min ignoring me completely later that evening she told me she was meeting him for coffee in the hotel cafe. At 2am she finally came back to the room there was no need to ask what happened the look in her eyes was telling it all

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

For Me and I think most other men there's only one time when you are too old to have sex, and that's when you are dead and in the ground and are pushing up daisy's instead of pussy's, as for the lady's I would hope it something similar, although my wife has just about given up on having sex at 65 yrs old, so lady's is this a common thing to happen to you unlike us men who never give up on wanting sex, I for one would like to hear the lady's comments.

• Like 3

We're in our 50's and I have several lovers. My cucky doesn't fuck me but he gets to enjoy the tastes afterward. I know I will never stop enjoying the thrill of a hot new cock, and my cuckold husband will always pant on his knees waiting for his treats until the day one of us is gone. At your ages she'll have had probably 40 or 50 lovers by the time she feels she doesn't want it anymore lol. Good sex is for a lifetime, you just have to grab it by the balls and start swinging :)

Cathy

• Like 1

Age is just a number, what makes you asked that Old question is all in your head. Its mental, what you and your wife need to do is try some new venues or focus on and spice up some things you have already done. Its time to use your mind and get creative and Don't Make Your Ages an Issue. That will hinder you, as it may already has.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2018 at 8:10 AM, maturecock4you said:

To old? You are not to old, I wish I was your age.

I don't know where are you located, but if you where closer I would love to meet you two.

I am in Australia and where I am members are very scarce. Ready.png.e926db6a2ae28db6d01d7f9d86447c70.png

I'm in Australia also I'm 70+ and enjoy sex as much as I ever did but as u get older circumstances change, circle of friends and other contact's are greatly reduced, I'm here to enjoy the company of other like minded people, would love to chat with much older ladies who have enjoyed a active life and are now frustrated because of the difficulty in meeting new people I have lived a double life since I was around 15 been married twice would l

• Like 1

On 03/03/2018 at 2:43 PM, ozzie said:

No, we fucked others up till we were 62. We did peak around our 50s with some very regular MFM and 4somes. My wife has now slowed in that she hasn't had another guy for a Cpl of years.  As to hooking up it has always been via other social networks, such as our motorbike club.

My wife still fucks me and would probably fuck another guy if it was the right one.

I always live in hope as I love seconds in a nice cum filled pussy.

mmm.jpg

Yummy still very suckable I love older ladies, they have a special beauty and appeal all their own    xxx I also love sloppy seconds even thirds 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/2/2018 at 9:16 AM, omgirc2 said:

So let me ask the group

Are we too old now. Lol.

You are not too old at all ! I personally far prefer an older woman than a younger one. Older women are usually more confident and willing to please and experienced also. They tend to have better personalities too due to.life experiences . Just my opinion ...

On 3/2/2018 at 10:16 AM, omgirc2 said:

So let me ask the group

Are we too old now. Lol.

Hello, I go by cucklove, because I love being a cuckold, on the age thing, I think that is up to you! I'm 59, 60 in July,  my hot fiancee is 29, we are going into a cuckold marriage, happily, and willingly. But in my case, her young age, beauty&freakiness, we will have no.problem finding BBC for her! I wish you well on your happy adventures!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cucklove said:

Hello, I go by cucklove, because I love being a cuckold, on the age thing, I think that is up to you! I'm 59, 60 in July,  my hot fiancee is 29, we are going into a cuckold marriage, happily, and willingly. But in my case, her young age, beauty&freakiness, we will have no.problem finding BBC for her! I wish you well on your happy adventures!

you rock man, a real cuckold role model 😈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cucklove said:

Would you let a lover give her/you a child? That would be so perfect for a Cuckold marriage to a young fertile wife.