CuckoldFart.com

My Wife and her first bull and first cuckold

MacCuckold

Hello Everyone 🙂

I had two months ago good few candidates for bulls but when I talked with them it was just waste of time… I was ready to give up but suddenly I got message from guy who had a very big experience threesome gangbang everything… so I set the date and my lady surprised me she said already she want him for sex and his friend…

cant wait!!!!! 😃

4864F52A-6A1B-42C6-B07E-32F8B229EC6F.jpeg

• Like 14

Cuckold Tests

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2021 at 5:49 AM, MacCuckold said:

Hello Everyone 🙂

I had two months ago good few candidates for bulls but when I talked with them it was just waste of time… I was ready to give up but suddenly I got message from guy who had a very big experience threesome gangbang everything… so I set the date and my lady surprised me she said already she want him for sex and his friend…

cant wait!!!!! 😃

Your a Lucky Guy ARE you being Fed that's the question

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2021 at 6:49 AM, MacCuckold said:

Hello Everyone 🙂

cant wait!!!!! 😃

She needs a big dick bull cumming inside that pussy.  

Sexy girl.  

On 6/1/2021 at 1:41 PM, shadnaster said:

when is this going to happen?

I wonder if it did happen. I exchanged several messages with MacCuckold, then suddenly he disappeared. 

Did she go through with it and MacCuckold not handle it very well, like me the first time my wife let another man fuck her, or did it all fall through like these things do sometimes? We might never know.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, roge174wuk said:

sounds like you have had some good cuckold fun in the past Peter C.

Always nice to hear about UK cucks 

Thank you. Yes, I have many great memories from when my wife used to go out for some extra cock from time to time. Those cuckold tendencies clearly never leave you once explored, shown by my still visiting sites like this years after we split up and me fantasising about my new girlfriend giving it a try next.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...