CuckoldFart.com

Update (vacation, submissive, pregnancy)

subsucko

So i haven’t been active here much as life gets in the way but a lot has changed. This summer I sent my wife and our bf on a cruise for a week. Afterwards she admitted falling in love with him too. The three of us have spent nearly every day together since then and things have been amazing. I’ve begun giving myself to him as well at my wife’s request and I’ve grown to love it once I got past my hang ups. But the biggesr change is that my wife is now on 8 months pregnant and set to give birth to a baby girl the beginning of may. We do not know who the father is as the date of conception the three of us had sex and no dna test will be taken. I will assume responsibility of the father regardless of who gave her our child. When I have more time I will give a more detailed update. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 4 months later...
On 7/15/2018 at 11:38 PM, justpete said:

Hey there cuck, give us an update on her pregnancy. Are they still fucking?

Hello sir, they kept having sex right until she gave birth. Once she was cleared for physical activity again she had sex with him first and it was about three weeks before I was allowed to. 

• Like 1