CuckoldFart.com

Wife needs bigger cock

Olaolaola

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

You need to tell people your location and your wife's preferences. Would she prefer someone about her age, an older guy, a really young guy, black maybe? Does she know you're trying to find her a man with a bigger cock? My wife always insisted my 7 inches was the biggest she'd had, though she confessed to me one night as we made love that the 25 year old British soldier (2 Para) she'd been having sex with was better in bed than me. I wasn't upset by that. Quite the opposite in fact. I was so pleased that I ejaculated involuntarily with neither of us touching my cock.

My wife went for young lads in their 20s. Even with a wedding ring on her finger they were always eager to get their cock into an easy, older woman. She found their attention a great boost to her ego, seeing as she was in her mid-30s to mid-40s and liked their stamina and ability to get hard again quickly after cumming. For me the enjoyment was knowing she was getting the extra cock she wanted and possibly needed. Two of my ex-work colleagues also fucked her, one only once, the other (with a dick half the size of mine) on and off for 2-3 years, plus one of her best friend's step-dad on several occasions, but being 7 years older than her,  I got a special kick out of knowing my wife was spreading her legs for lads young enough to be my son. The youngest she went with was only 23. He bragged about it to all his mates though and soon she had 2 teenagers after her pussy too, but she turned them down, not because they were only 17 or 18, but because she was assistant manageress of the shop they all frequented and she didn't want everyone finding out what a easy lay she was and there being a whole gang of boys wanting to ride her after work. Shame really. I'd have loved knowing my wife was being fucked by teenagers.

debbielegs2.jpg

• Like 6