CuckoldFart.com

[33M] Bull Seeking Couple for Austin, Dallas, Houston areas

roblcs

I am North of Houston, but travel to Dallas Forth Worth (DFW), Austin, Houston, and other Texas areas frequently. I am 33 years old, a working professional. I have experience with several couples, very well equipped, serious inquiries only. Looking for MFM or MF while he watches! My most recent cuckold adventure: Met her downstairs in the hotel lounge, her husband (who enjoyed sensory deprivation) was sitting in the hotel room chair bound, gagged and blindfolded. We spent about an hour and a half chatting, sharing some drinks, intense staring, heavy petting & flirting. When she was wet and ready I took her upstairs for a 3 hour fuck session where I filled her hole about 3 to 4 times all while her husband was left heavy breathing in the intensity of the experience. After I was drained and elated, I kicked back while she unbound him and let him clean up everything off her body that was left by myself. It was a wonderful experience, and I can tailor your likes and interests into anything you like!

post-429-0-73768900-1419782150_thumb.jpg

Cuckold Tests