CuckoldFart.com

first time

jerrysans

hello im very exited about the fact that my wife will meet her online friend for first time in person,shes gonna stay with him in a hotel for 2 nights on june 20,
i feel exited we will full fill a fantasy ,but i dont realy know what to expect of my wife after,who knows she could like him better sexually or maybe she would like to keep trying other guys latter..who knows

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

3 hours ago, jerrysans said:

hello im very exited about the fact that my wife will meet her online friend for first time in person,shes gonna stay with him in a hotel for 2 nights on june 20,
i feel exited we will full fill a fantasy ,but i dont realy know what to expect of my wife after,who knows she could like him better sexually or maybe she would like to keep trying other guys latter..who knows

Congratulations! I'm excited to find out how it went!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lambolp said:

Ask your wife for a trophy, used condom, pictures, something to bring you back from her escapade 

yes i asked her for pics ,ill be wanking at home looking at her pics with him or maybe videos too 

i wonder know if i would feel different or looser her pussy after she spends 2 nights with him