CuckoldFart.com

New York City Bull

captainblack

Hello there cuckolds and wives,

I am a well educated, in shape, naturally dominant without being domineering, experienced bull in New York City.

I had a local cuckold couple for about 13 years, but they have moved out of the area, so I am looking for another wife who can not get what she needs from her husband.  I had my first cuckold couple in my mid 20s.  That was also a LTR of 2 years, until they moved away. 

I understand the D/s and other dynamics related to the cuckold lifestyle and I make sure to know and understand both the cuckold and the wife deeply.  This deep knowledge of both of them leads to a satisfying relationship for all involved.  I enjoy taking in vanilla activities with the hotwife, or the hotwife and cuckold together.  These sessions usually turn into extended foreplay with conversation that seems innocent to the casual observer, but which has hidden meanings to the three of us.

Some things I enjoy are sailing, scuba diving, long distance cycling, hiking, concerts, theatre, opera, creating things with my hands.

I understand the need for discretion so as to not affect professional or family relationships and I have plenty of experience in these areas.  My last cuckold couple had a pair of teen kids, so I became very good at discretion and as far as the kids knew I was just another adult friend of their parents.  This in spite of my regularly bending the wife over the arm of the couch in the family room or taking her from behind on the stairs.

While I am looking mostly for a long term situation with a local hotwife/cuckold I am also open to acting as the native guide for cuckold couples visiting New York City.  I have a sailing yacht that I also entertain on.  If you are visiting think about a weekend trip up the beautiful Hudson River while the wife is well serviced by a very long lasting bull.  I have had more than one woman beg me to stop fucking and finish in their mouths them because their pussy was too tired.  I think my longest fuck session was about 6 hours.

I am serious and look for the same.  If you are local and message me expect to meet for drinks within 7 to 10 days of messaging me.  I prefer getting to know people face to face.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TEST