CuckoldFart.com

only 3 days before

jerrysans

Im a only 3 nights away of becoming a real cuckhold. my wife and her lover planning to meet wednesday night and stay together 2 nights because he has time off. i want to suggest my wife that maybe to meet her very first bull for first time maybe a couple hours in a hotel would be better.  i want your opinion please. its only my first time i share her,we have no really experience on it,mostly only fantasies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

If she has the time, and he has the time then they should take whatever time they desire together.  My first hotwife/cuck couple the first meeting with her was an overnight.  After a shower the next morning where she did not wash out her pussy, and I in fact deposited another load in it we met her husband at a dinner.  His hand went under her skirt at the table and his fingers came out covered in cum, which he promptly licked off.  These days with HIV and resistant strains of other STDs you might have to wait weeks or months for such a treat while they figure out health status and rules of engagement. 

Let her enjoy herself and if she allows it milk yourself dry while she is away.

7 hours ago, captainblack said:

If she has the time, and he has the time then they should take whatever time they desire together.  My first hotwife/cuck couple the first meeting with her was an overnight.  After a shower the next morning where she did not wash out her pussy, and I in fact deposited another load in it we met her husband at a dinner.  His hand went under her skirt at the table and his fingers came out covered in cum, which he promptly licked off.  These days with HIV and resistant strains of other STDs you might have to wait weeks or months for such a treat while they figure out health status and rules of engagement. 

Let her enjoy herself and if she allows it milk yourself dry while she is away.

my wife told me today that shes gonna meet him wednesday ,very late night or maybe around midnite,ans she think she could stay thursday night with him if he has time if not shes gonna visit a friend who lives close to there,she and her are friends since little girls,but wife wont say anything to her friend about our sexual stuff.