CuckoldFart.com

How many men have had your wife?

Uthred

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

19 hours ago, cucksean said:

I love being cucked

So did I. I was pretty sure my now ex-wife Debbie would give into temptation at some point, so rather than have her do it behind my back I persuaded her to tell me about any extra-marital encounters she had. 

Now my inexperienced and previously shy girlfriend Becky is warming to the idea too.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Trixsy said:

When I met my wife , SHE WAS 18, and told me she had lots of boyfriends that were fucking her,and that me she wouldn,t give them up,She was perfect WIFE material for me,I told her to get more,I married her with another mans cum in her cunt,,

938_1000.jpg.1b9f1ecad48bbfbc115b279d50bbcd37.jpg

553645538.jpg

Bev is an extremely hot looking wife. There would be a que a mile long to put their cocks in her hot pussy. FYI I'd be in the que.

• Like 5

When we dated, she hung out with an older coworker who was almost twice our age. He would pound that pussy while I was working. She’s had a thing for older men. Sometimes she’d sneak of while with her friends and get some strange. She’s had quite a few before we got married. She realized her mess and confessed. She cucked me good but I really liked it. Sometimes she’s turned on if we role play she met a stranger giving it to her good. Miss that dirty side of her. 

• Like 3

I often think about how much cum has been squirted into my wife's pussy. In our younger days some of her Bfs would cum in large volume and 3-4 times in an evening. sometimes it would ooze out and other times big blobs would drop out when she stood up or straddled the next guy.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ausmarriedm said:

I often think about how much cum has been squirted into my wife's pussy. In our younger days some of her Bfs would cum in large volume and 3-4 times in an evening. sometimes it would ooze out and other times big blobs would drop out when she stood up or straddled the next guy.

Did you swallow alot from cleaning her too?

• Like 1

As i said earlier about 50 was talking to a old friend and i think from what he told me i should say a few more then that he was one i never thought would have fucked Katrin but love the thought. anymore from here thats been or wanted to have her like to know too. Also would like to add a few more men and Bulls to the list too.

30.stripped in a local pub.jpg

6.vagina flashed.jpg

27.kat's fucking shoes.jpg

3.open to all.jpg

64.1 love my heels.jpg

34.kat's playthings.jpg

42.whos next in kat.jpg

63.5 love to use on you.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 months later...