CuckoldFart.com

How many men have had your wife?

Uthred

• 2 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

My wife and I were married a little over ten years ago. Over the last 9 years, she has experienced a number of new and different cocks. But when we met, I had been just her second. This journey of ours, started a little over a year after we were married, in Las Vegas of all places. On our first night there, I had the pleasure of watching her enjoy her first new cock after mine, when my best friend from college, lost his room card key. We are still best of friends, and my wife still enjoys Neil's cock, 4 or 5 times a year. Over the years she has added 19 guys and 1, long kinda thin, but very functional, TS to the list. For a total of 21cocks after mine, for grand total of 23 real cocks in all.

We don't have a BBC fetish, but she enjoys all shapes and sizes of cocks. Oh, and colors too! That said, the largest cock she's enjoyed belonged to a young, 1/2 black 1/2 Brazilian, fireman/EMT. Ben was well over 10", depending how you measure, and thicker than a Red Bull can (we checked).

We have seen him a number of times, on a irregular bases, over the last 4½ years.

And, if your interested, the smallest was a new neighbor of ours. Who we had just met 6 weeks earlier, when he and his wife moved in next door. One night, he ended up at our door, drunk and crying. His wife had just left him, earlier that night. We took him in, and in our effort to console, comfort and care for our new friend, he snorted some coke. Soon after, he confided to my wife, 'that although, he loved his wife, he was always insecure and jealous of other men, because he felt he had really married up, especially in the looks department. And really, he was lucky to have any woman at all'.

To wit, my wife responded, 'that's not true, she thought he was cute, very fun and super smart, a real catch.' His response was something like, 'if you only knew!' After couple drinks and another line, along with some gentle prodding, he took her aside and whispered, 'i never realized, it was really that small, until she told me that night.' Eventually, my wife convinced him to show her, and she would show him her tits. Well, that led to our first DP, and the smallest cock, both soft and hard, she has every played with. Matt was just shy of a 1½ soft and a touch under 3" hard. (On a side note he's a bit chubby and caucasian, but also cute, funny and smart!)

It's been interesting , and we have really enjoyed every experiences, from Neil to Ben to matt and everyone in between. We have been lucky that every new cock she had, has been fun, some more than others. We'll see what the future brings.

P.S. Here are some additional fun facts on the who, what, where, why's and how many:

•Before me there was her high school BF (#1)

•Then me (#2)

•Then my 2 closest friends in colleges, separately. First separately (#3) 8x's then (#4). 2 yrs later together 3x's. Still BFs with (#3) and Ave 4x's a yr. And friends with (#4).

•3x's i helped her with 4 men:
1x(#3,#4,#6childhoodBF of #3,#11grade8 exBF)
2x(#6 Ben fire/emt #14#15#16 all firemen new)
3x( at a private sex club #6,#17ts,#18,#19)

I'll add more stats if anyone is interested
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 5:11 PM, limpcock husband said:

Quite a few over last 13

On 12/14/2022 at 5:11 PM, limpcock husband said:

Looking at her diary 41 men

On 12/14/2022 at 5:27 PM, limpcock husband said:

Yes all have been in there 40.s and 50.s she says better lovers

My, Jane has been busy! My wife Debbie "only" had sex with 6 other men during our marriage as far as I'm aware.

Good that Jane's discovered the benefits of experienced older men. I'm 64 and I'd fuck her in a heartbeat! So many older women these days are after much younger guys. My wife had a thing about lads in their early-mid 20s (she was mid 30s, mid 40s) and now my girlfriend Becky, who is a young looking 45 and pictured below, has surprised me by excitedly telling me that the two latest black men she's started chatting to online are only 30 and 31. She has a son of 26!

Incidentally, she's only ever been with 3 men. Hopefully, number 4 will be black.

becky27.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 10:30 AM, gangbangwife said:

We tried to estimate but it is quite impossible since we are into gangbangs. We have had many gangbangs from 2011 - 2015 usually one gangbang party per month. Roughly her pussy has been stretched by at least 500 cocks. 

20220106_112021.gif

20220106_115554.gif

20220106_120043.gif

20220106_121540.gif

20220106_122027.gif

20220106_135608.gif

20220106_140311.gif

20220106_154339.gif

20220106_154626.gif

20220106_155815.gif

20220106_160222.gif

20220106_160722.gif

20220106_161728.gif

20220106_163144.gif

HAPPY & HORNY NEW YEAR! LETS CHEERS THIS SUMMER AT THE SUNNY ISLAND! ;)

For the first 5 years of our marriage she had just one affair with just one partner. They would meet for sex once a week at lunchtime during the week. 

When that finally fell apart, she began "dating" mainly through Ashley Madison, and over the next 4 years or so came 13 more. During that period I'd think to myself "wow, she's really gotten into it now - now I am a true cuck."

Then she got on Tinder - that was in 2018. Between the summer of 2018 and the start of the pandemic, she regularly met guys on Tinder for one nights stands and at that point I totally lost track of how many men she was with. She has definitely slept with somewhere in the range of 100 men by now. 

As things began to open up a bit more after the pandemic, she has preferred now going back to having steady relationships with specific lovers, although she'll still browse Tinder a little from time to time. But for a little more than a year a half she was getting a different cock literally once a week. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, canadianwittol said:

For the first 5 years of our marriage she had just one affair with just one partner. They would meet for sex once a week at lunchtime during the week. 

When that finally fell apart, she began "dating" mainly through Ashley Madison, and over the next 4 years or so came 13 more. During that period I'd think to myself "wow, she's really gotten into it now - now I am a true cuck."

Then she got on Tinder - that was in 2018. Between the summer of 2018 and the start of the pandemic, she regularly met guys on Tinder for one nights stands and at that point I totally lost track of how many men she was with. She has definitely slept with somewhere in the range of 100 men by now. 

As things began to open up a bit more after the pandemic, she has preferred now going back to having steady relationships with specific lovers, although she'll still browse Tinder a little from time to time. But for a little more than a year a half she was getting a different cock literally once a week. 

Such a lucky cuckold....I wish mine would resume after pandemic, but not yet...I hope soon!

• Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 10:24 PM, cucksean said:

Such a lucky cuckold....I wish mine would resume after pandemic, but not yet...I hope soon!

I'm the opposite Sean. My girlfriend Becky showed absolutely no interest whatsoever in other men until the pandemic and we went into lock-down here in the UK. Quite by chance one weekend she discovered a new garage and hip hop virtual clubbing website, which included a chat room facility. She didn't use that a great deal, but gradually befriended people on there and later added them to her Instagram.

Nearly 3 years on, she now has 4 guys she chats to all the time online that we call her black "boyfriends". She's quite a shy little thing, so progress has been slow, but with a bit of encouragement from me she now enjoys teasing me about them. Whether she'll ever go as far as meeting up with any of them or have sex with one of them I doubt, but I like the prospect of it happening. I've even told her I'd be okay with it if she did.

becky27.jpg

• Like 3

A time line perhaps! This way we can say aliitle history. As teenagers and into my late twenties about 17 and a fair few one-nighters?,  around 22 plus more regular revisits.   

Hiting my 30s and Just before getting married. I was active again sometimes 3 a week but one regular guy who continued through it for 8 years of my marriage and sometimes a plethora of different individuals at clubs and party nights we went too.

I Still enjoy the attention but do prefer meet when out and about, holidays etc this is around 30 guys to date and some wives too. The last being on lanzarote this Christmas...

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 1/20/2023 at 11:18 AM, Peter C said:

My girlfriend Becky showed absolutely no interest whatsoever in other men until the pandemic and we went into lock-down here in the UK. Quite by chance one weekend she discovered a new garage and hip hop virtual clubbing website, which included a chat room facility. She didn't use that a great deal, but gradually befriended people on there and later added them to her Instagram.

Nearly 3 years on, she now has 4 guys she chats to all the time online that we call her black "boyfriends". She's quite a shy little thing, so progress has been slow, but with a bit of encouragement from me she now enjoys teasing me about them. Whether she'll ever go as far as meeting up with any of them or have sex with one of them I doubt, but I like the prospect of it happening. I've even told her I'd be okay with it if she did.

I need to update this post of mine really as in recent months due to Becky plucking up the courage to start going on webcam, not just chat rooms, her popularity has greatly increased.

She now visits indie pages more than the old school garage and hip hop sites she frequented at first and with a much younger clientele she has been encouraged to join an under-21 group and an over-21 group. Black guys as young as 18, 19, as well those in their early-mid 20s are all over Becky and, at 45, she's very flattered by all the attention, safe in the knowledge that I'm absolutely fine with it. 

I'm starting to lose track of how many black "boyfriends" she has now, but she's very much into these much younger ones and i can see how much it's boosting her ego and confidence as she "goes clubbing" online almost every night with a different black guy while I'm at work.

She's still only been with 3 men in her whole life though, which I think is such a waste for such a pretty girl with a nice body and a very under-used pussy. Surely it's only a matter of time before one of these young black boys starts pushing her hard to meet up in real life. I've told her she can if she wants to try black.

becky44.jpg

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Peter C said:

I need to update this post of mine really as in recent months due to Becky plucking up the courage to start going on webcam, not just chat rooms, her popularity has greatly increased.

She now visits indie pages more than the old school garage and hip hop sites she frequented at first and with a much younger clientele she has been encouraged to join an under-21 group and an over-21 group. Black guys as young as 18, 19, as well those in their early-mid 20s are all over Becky and, at 45, she's very flattered by all the attention, safe in the knowledge that I'm absolutely fine with it. 

I'm starting to lose track of how many black "boyfriends" she has now, but she's very much into these much younger ones and i can see how much it's boosting her ego and confidence as she "goes clubbing" online almost every night with a different black guy while I'm at work.

She's still only been with 3 men in her whole life though, which I think is such a waste for such a pretty girl with a nice body and a very under-used pussy. Surely it's only a matter of time before one of these young black boys starts pushing her hard to meet up in real life. I've told her she can if she wants to try black.

becky44.jpg

I hope she does it soon

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 12:48 PM, cucksean said:

I hope she does it soon

Me too Sean, the suspense is killing me! Becky is now chatting online to at least a dozen black guys. She's fast approaching 46, but that isn't deterring lads as young as 18, 19 pursuing her. They don't care how old she is, nor that she's with an older white guy and has a s0n of 26. She's loving all the attention that's for sure and very happy that I don't have a problem with her having young black "boyfriends",

becky48.thumb.jpg.72f7598b8db20a8a427e7fe13edb7eb9.jpg

• Like 2