CuckoldFart.com

How many men have had your wife?

Uthred

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Well, I thought it was "only" 4, but since our split in 2012 and us divorcing two years later, I have discovered that there were at least 2 others, plus I suppose I should also add the neighbour 2 doors away that she actually left me for, so that's 7 that I know of.

The ones I know about are Mark, Chris, Shane, Mick, Clark, Jimmy and Tony. She liked young cock and Chris, Shane and Clark were all in their 20s and all eager for some easy, older married pussy.

Both Mark and Mick are former work colleagues of mine who have become friends of mine on Faceb00k and have both been more than happy to tell me how, when and how often they fucked my wife. Mick has also offered his services to me should I require my new girlfriend Becky fucked too.

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Subhub said:

Are you going to introduce Mick to Becky? You probably should.

Having seen her photographs, Mick is very, very keen to meet Becky. He's told me in no uncertain terms what he'd like to do with her and I've admitted to him that I'd be more than happy to let him take her to bed. He says he's never had two women belonging to the same guy before and that prospect has elevated Becky to the top of his "to do" list.

He no longer lives locally though, having moved to Blackpool, but he is encouraging me to take Becky up there for a weekend, perhaps for the Illuminations, so he can work his charm on her. He is aware that she is unlikely to do anything but he likes a challenge, though admits that just seeing her in the flesh, suggesting that "bumping into us by chance" on the beach with Becky in a little bikini would mean there'd be a lot of bare flesh on show. She'd be embarrassed I know by my friend blatantly eyeing her body up and down

We've discussed various scenarios in chats online. One takes advantage of Becky's fear of heights, so whilst I go up Blackpool Tower, Mick and Becky could go off together "to get to know one another". He says I should leave them alone for at least a couple of hours, whilst they have a drink back at our hotel before he takes her up to our room. I'm not to return until he calls me to say that they've finished and perhaps I should go to a chemist whilst I'm out killing time and buy the morning after pill as he plans to fuck Becky bareback and cum in her, just like he used to my wife. He said he'd be happy to report back and tell me how sex with my new girlfriend compares to how it was with my wife. He's told me Debbie wasn't that good in bed and is hoping that Becky will be a much better fuck.

When I told Becky we'd been invited up there I got a dry mouth and a firm erection, though she's none the wiser about Mick wanting to fuck her whilst we're there. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, cuckyandpimpy said:

My wife had so far more than 25 including my friends, shopkeepers ,land lord 

Mine fucked strangers on her many nights out,once met a guy and he took her home for a threesome with his wife,she fucked any one who had a hard cock, including my best friend,he didn,t know I knew he was fucking her,she used to send him pics of her when me and him were out drinking.This is one she sent him

853389362 (2).jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Trixsy said:

Mine fucked strangers on her many nights out,once met a guy and he took her home for a threesome with his wife,she fucked any one who had a hard cock, including my best friend,he didn,t know I knew he was fucking her,she used to send him pics of her when me and him were out drinking.This is one she sent him

853389362 (2).jpg

{FD040EA7-FD9D-4685-98D5-6BAC89CEB9D3}-jtladde-awv8h-bd7071 (2).jpg

large_083.jpg.3e27ee9f1c7228331cf4150cfaf11bd7 (3).jpg

• Like 10

18 hours ago, Trixsy said:

including my best friend,he didn,t know I knew he was fucking her,she used to send him pics of her when me and him were out drinking.

What a tease! Must have been amazing for him getting photos from your wife whilst he was out drinking with her "poor, unsuspecting" husband and no doubt he didn't feel guilty at all about fucking her. I used to like that aspect of things with my now ex-wife, the guys not realising that I knew. I'm sure it was much more satisfying for them thinking she was cheating on me and I was none the wiser, rather than them knowing she actually came home and told me all about it in bed afterwards. Two of them were ex-work colleagues of mine, who are still friends with me on Faceb00k. They know I know now though and both were more than happy to tell me what they got up to with my wife.  

• Like 3

On 11/4/2021 at 8:44 AM, Peter C said:

What a tease! Must have been amazing for him getting photos from your wife whilst he was out drinking with her "poor, unsuspecting" husband and no doubt he didn't feel guilty at all about fucking her. I used to like that aspect of things with my now ex-wife, the guys not realising that I knew. I'm sure it was much more satisfying for them thinking she was cheating on me and I was none the wiser, rather than them knowing she actually came home and told me all about it in bed afterwards. Two of them were ex-work colleagues of mine, who are still friends with me on Faceb00k. They know I know now though and both were more than happy to tell me what they got up to with my wife.  

052 (2).jpg

• Like 10

18 hours ago, Justwanttowatch said:

My wife had one before me. We met her freshman year of college and she had only slept with her high school boyfriend who ended up breaking her heart. She refuses to be shared saying she needs love for sex. Been together 21 years and married 17.

Mine fell in love with my best friend,she fucked him numerous times, but he didn,t know I knew ,I would have loved to suck his cock after fucking he..r 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2021 at 3:08 PM, MarkB said:

she likes I drive her to her lover and wait in the car while she gets fucked

The nearest I ever got to this scenario was picking my wife up from the end of her boyfriend's street. Mick and I used to work together and even though he'd only just joined the company, he'd been after my wife from the first time he saw us together in the works' social club bar. He'd asked her out the first time he saw her in there on her own, but she was a good girl then and turned down his advances, although admitted much later that she had been tempted. 

20 years later he's no longer working for us, but he sends my wife - not me - a friend's request on Faceb00k. Naturally, she accepts and soon they are messaging and texting one another all day, every day. There were discussions about them meeting up for coffee or a drink and we both knew where this was going. Sure enough, one Sunday afternoon whilst i was out and his wife was out, Mick suggested my wife jump in a cab and go over to his house. He also asked her not to bother with a bra and panties.

A couple of hours later, having returned home to find that Debbie had gone out, I was summoned to pick up her from a certain road some 10-15 minutes drive away. There was Debbie on the street corner like a cheap hooker, shivering in just a thin white top and a blue denim mini-skirt. Mick's cum was still oozing out of her and dribbling down the inside of her bare thigh. He'd had to wait 20 years, but Mick had finally got what he'd always been after - my wife's ginger pussy. That was the first of many though. They fucked on and off for 2-3 years, even going away on holiday together once. He had a penis half the size of mine apparently, but he obviously knew what to do with it. He always fucked her hard which she enjoyed as a change from our more gentle love-making at home.

debbienaked2.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...