CuckoldFart.com

Black Wives Matter

captainblack

CUCKOLD TEST

Sometimes I wonder if the large number of unmarried black mothers in NYC is why I can not find another black wife as a lover.

My relationship with her lasted 2 years, until she and her husband moved away.  They asked me to move with them, but I had a good job I did not want to leave, even for a great lover and the promise that I would be in the master bedroom with her and he would be in the other bedroom.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Peter C said:

I love black women, but I always worry that because they're used to black men, us white guys can't compete and the women know it. I've been with 3 black women in the past, but sadly none of them were married.

I have had multiple black women as lovers, but only one was married.

• Like 2

She reminds me of a sister I picked up years ago that when we got back and she felt my dick she immediately said "OH!  You got a big dick!"  Absolutely.  She was soaking wet as she proceeded to cum 4 times (2 times with her holding her legs back, once doggystyle, and once reverse cowgirl)  She ended up sucking my balls and rimming me and when I got to the point of no return opened her mouth and swallowed every drop of thick cum.  I wanted to impregnate her.  im bout to call her ass.  

dgfdgf.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...